chilton747's interview

dale7570

Wow !!!

That is wonderful news !!!!!!! :clapping: :( :P

CONGRATULATIONS Charles !!!!! :P

You have waited so damn long !!!!!

charles wife got 3 questions and a pink slip. they have been waiting a long time and are very deserving! i wish them the best!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles,I am very happy for you .The nightmare is over.

I just want to say thank you very very much for all of my CFL brothers and sisters and cuzins support over these years. It has been a very long road but such a sweet time it is now.

Thanks for all the prayers and best wishes from the other threads.

Internet access here is sparse and slow so I will post more when I get the chance.

To God be the Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chawls

Guest WenDylan

I just want to say thank you very very much for all of my CFL brothers and sisters and cuzins support over these years. It has been a very long road but such a sweet time it is now.

Internet access here is sparse and slow so I will post more when I get the chance.

Chawls

Wendy doesn't have your mobile number otherwise she was trying to call and congratulate you both! I would assume no one is in an angry mood today! Go get yourselves a good dinner!!!! :victory:

OH MY GOD!!!!!! My eyes are teared up as I write this. What awesome news to hear Cuzin' Chawls. Your, and Charles recent success gives hope to many stuck in limbo.

You and HaiHua stayed the course and now you'll soon have the visa....simply fantastic news. I am SO happy to see this news.

Happy hunting in america, Jane. :victory:

tsap seui

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW :toot:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO :toot:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :toot:

dance a jig :happydance:

chop the mellon ;)

slap the dog :yay:

spank the monkey :victory:

float the boat :happy2:

I have no words............ :plane:

Shal I send my best Kohler or something?

Chawls

I sure am happy for you and ME cuzin'... :unsure: Now I can beat you over to Chinatucky after all... :lol: