Hello from China ...

Hi Everyone,

Wow, this has been an amazing experience, coming out here to China. First, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for his and her kind wishes.

Most of you know the painful experience I went through. Well, I am happy to say that all of this is behind me, and I am looking forward to a happy future.

I am very excited and would like to introduce all of you to the love of my life, Candy. She will be using Candle as well ¡­ now everyone please be nice to Candy, okay? (I told her that if anyone is mean to her, they get kicked :blink: )

Seriously, I have never been so happy in my life, and she and I are very much in love.

Okay, I'll let her say hi to everyone, I helped her create a username. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, we don't get to a computer too often. Every now and again, we borrow a computer from family.

I wish I had more time to post more about our adventures here, but time is short. We have seen and done so much, life is completely different out here. My dinner tried to escape from me yesterday. (We go to the market everyday and buy live food). I can't tell you how exciting and different of a world it is out here. Once I have more time, I will post a full story about our adventures.

Best wishes to all!

P.J.

P.J.

I am soooo happy to hear from you again. Me and My husband are caring about your life in China everyday and we bet you must enjoy your life there so much so you had no time to write us sooner. :redblob:

What a good news that you and Candy are in love as you and us wished. Congrates P.J !!!

I am soo glad to be the first one reply here.

We are really sooooo happy for you P.J

Don't forget to send us you two 's photo :D :blink: :D :o ;) :D :redblob:

hello

:blink:

(Candy wrote this and said she wants me to write the rest because she wasn't sure what to say).

HELLO Candy

Welcome to join us!!! P.J. is really a good boy and make sure to take care of him while he is in China.

I am soo happy for you and him can finally be together and in love so much :o

Hello Candy and welcome to Candle! So glad to have you aboard. Please look after PJ while he is in China. I lived over there for a long time and know that, although it is a wonderful place to be, it can also be a bit confusing for a foreigner due to culture and language problems. I was fortunate to have a wonderful lady while I was there. She is now my wife and we are very happy together.

PJ: So happy to hear that things are going well for you in the Middle Kingdom. Enjoy your time there and congrats on connecting with Candy. :D

Guest blsqueaky

Hello Candy and welcome to the Candle. It is a pleasure to meet you.

PJ. glad that you are having a wonderfull time. Congrats on being so happy. If you would like, I could recommend two real nice restruants there, one is near a store called the Park and Shop, the other one I can not remember the name, but if you would like, you can call my wife and she will tell Candy the name of the place. It is on the river. PM or email me, and I wil give you the number.