The on-line case status is a joke. Our's has rarely changed (for I485, I765 and I131) even when we receive notices in the mail. We have AOS interview this week for 2 year GC, yet on-line case status has not changed in 6 months and still only reflects they have received the application.

You can only count on what you receive via snail mail.

Also, you can't count on the email updates. I've been signed up for those since original I129F and it was never reliable. The only email I ever received was that my I129F had been approved. And this I recieved AFTER my SO was already here on K1 and we were already married! Go figure...

The on-line case status is a joke. Our's has rarely changed (for I485, I765 and I131) even when we receive notices in the mail. We have AOS interview this week for 2 year GC, yet on-line case status has not changed in 6 months and still only reflects they have received the application.

Also, you can't count on the email updates. I've been signed up for those since original I129F and it was never reliable. The only email I ever received was that my I129F had been approved. And this I recieved AFTER my SO was already here on K1 and we were already married! Go figure...

Yes this on-line case status is not even a funny joke.

As of today(November) Rong's I485 status is still lised as "Case received and pending" and hasn't been updated for 4 months.

Yes this on-line case status is not even a funny joke.

As of today(November) Rong's I485 status is still lised as "Case received and pending" and hasn't been updated for 4 months.

Hey, come on by more often.

Guest Rob & Jin

according to the USCIS web site my N-400 (citizenship)is still pending, got 1 1/2 years ago :o

Still waiting for NOA-1 on AOS.

according to the USCIS web site my N-400 (citizenship)is still pending, got 1 1/2 years ago :roller:

thats terrible! 2 1/2 months and no noa yet! wow! whats wrong with our govt.?

Guest Rob & Jin

according to the USCIS web site my N-400 (citizenship)is still pending, got 1 1/2 years ago :(

finally got NOA-1 today :rolleyes:

according to the USCIS web site my N-400 (citizenship)is still pending, got 1 1/2 years ago :D

finally got NOA-1 today :rolleyes:

congrats! thats good news. any idea why it took so long?