Lost without communication

My SO is in some kind of training program in China at the moment and her phone is not available to her. And she has no access to a computer either. So I can not call her and she can not recieve or write emails to me. The training is supposed to be 20 days. So far its been 5 days without any communication. Talk about being very worried. Not knowing who she is with or what she is doing. Her best friend can not even get a hold of her. I have called her best friend 2x. Her friend said that she had gone through the same training program. Its alot of fun and games. It might be alot of fun for them but its killing me LOL. Well about two weeks to go. Just wanted to vent a little.

John

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My SO is in some kind of training program in China at the moment and her phone is not available to her. And she has no access to a computer either. So I can not call her and she can not recieve or write emails to me. The training is supposed to be 20 days. So far its been 5 days without any communication. Talk about being very worried. Not knowing who she is with or what she is doing. Her best friend can not even get a hold of her. I have called her best friend 2x. Her friend said that she had gone through the same training program. Its alot of fun and games. It might be alot of fun for them but its killing me LOL. Well about two weeks to go. Just wanted to vent a little.

John

Consider yourself vented. :happybday:

John

Is she a teacher?

John

Is she a teacher?

She works for Xin Yijing Hairdressing & Skin Protection Center, I would send her some flowers but she said there isnt an address that would be able to recieve things at her work. She just started the job has been working there for a month. And I will be going over for Chinese New Year to celebrate with her and her family.

John

Is she a teacher?

She works for Xin Yijing Hairdressing & Skin Protection Center, I would send her some flowers but she said there isnt an address that would be able to recieve things at her work. She just started the job has been working there for a month. And I will be going over for Chinese New Year to celebrate with her and her family.

Then at least you could call her at night.

I do not know the situation of her but you did make me speechless.

8 days down and 12 to go till I can talk to my Xia again. Man do I miss her. I wonder if she is going as crazy as I am not being able to write or call one another. Talked to her family and friends and noone has heard anything yet either. I have written her a letter everyday so she will have lots of emails when she finally gets to a computer. Soon as I am done posting this I am going to write her another.

Guest Rob & Jin

8 days down and 12 to go till I can talk to my Xia again. Man do I miss her. I wonder if she is going as crazy as I am not being able to write or call one another. Talked to her family and friends and noone has heard anything yet either. I have written her a letter everyday so she will have lots of emails when she finally gets to a computer. Soon as I am done posting this I am going to write her another.

you have got not her a computer and web cam ? :angry:

Guest ShaQuaNew

John, I hope I am wrong but, no phone, no internet, no contact, something doesn't sound right here, maybe I am missing something and I hope I am, but this sounds like a red flag, sorry and good luck.

You might be reaching by calling it a red flag at this point. There are however plenty of internet cafes throughout China. Where there is a will, there is a way. I don't think it a good idea to spend much time thinking about this. No one likes being checked up on; if there is a connection, it will follow a road of you ending up together in the end. I wouldn't recommend trying to force communication.

A friend once shared with me several years back, back in the days when we didn't have electronic door locks, that when you pick up a lady for a date, you should walk her to the car and unlock and open her door. If she leaned across and unlocked your door as you made your way around the car; then, she was a keeper. Anything less than that should be tossed back.

That is more a philosophy than a literal kinda thing. There are a lot of selfish people out there. If they don't reach for you, you should toss them back. Now, that is not to say that a few days out of communication means they aren't reaching, but it might.

John, I hope I am wrong but, no phone, no internet, no contact, something doesn't sound right here, maybe I am missing something and I hope I am, but this sounds like a red flag, sorry and good luck.

You might be reaching by calling it a red flag at this point. There are however plenty of internet cafes throughout China. Where there is a will, there is a way. I don't think it a good idea to spend much time thinking about this. No one likes being checked up on; if there is a connection, it will follow a road of you ending up together in the end. I wouldn't recommend trying to force communication.

A friend once shared with me several years back, back in the days when we didn't have electronic door locks, that when you pick up a lady for a date, you should walk her to the car and unlock and open her door. If she leaned across and unlocked your door as you made your way around the car; then, she was a keeper. Anything less than that should be tossed back.

That is more a philosophy than a literal kinda thing. There are a lot of selfish people out there. If they don't reach for you, you should toss them back. Now, that is not to say that a few days out of communication means they aren't reaching, but it might.

I did say maybe I was missing something, but maybe you are right, maybe to soon to call it a red flag, how about orange flag?

I do not think its too serious. This was her last email to me.

Subject: ³öÍâÅàѵ

Date: Oct 10, 2008 1:16 AM

ÄãºÃÎÒµÄÕÉ·ò£º

½ñÌ죬ÎÒ½Óµ½Ð¹«Ë¾µÄ֪ͨ£¬ÒªÎҲμÓÒ»¸öÌåÑéʽÅàѵ¡£ÕâÊÇÏÖÔÚÖйúºÜÁ÷ÐеÄÒ»ÖÖÅàѵ·½Ê½£¬¹«Ë¾³öÇ®£¬Ô±¹¤²Î¼Ó£¬ÌصãÊÇ£ºÓкܶà»î¶¯£¬Òª´ó¼ÒÒ»ÆðºÏ×÷Íê³ÉºÜ¶àÏîÄ¿£¬¶øÇÒÎÒÃǹ«Ë¾µÄËùÓÐÔ±¹¤¶¼Òª²Î¼Ó¡£Õâ¸öÅàѵ»á´ÓÃ÷Ì쿪ʼ£¬Ò»ÖÖ20Ìì¡£ÔÚÕâ20ÄÚ£¬ÎÒûÓлú»áÉÏÍø£¬²»ÄÜ¿´ÄãµÄÀ´ÐÅ£¬²»ÄܸøÄã»ØÐÅ£¬Ï£ÍûÄã²»Òªµ£ÐÄ¡£ÔÚÅàѵ¹ý³ÌÖУ¬Ò²²»·½±ã½Óµç»°£¬ËùÒÔ¿ÉÄÜûÓа취½ÓÄã´òÀ´µÄµç»°£¬ÎҺܱ§Ç¸¡£20Ììºó£¬ÎÒ´ÓÅàѵ»ØÀ´£¬ÎҾͿÉÒÔÉÏÍø£¬¸øÄãдÐÅÁË¡£

ÎҺܸж¯£¬¿´µ½ÄãΪÎÒËù×öµÄÒ»ÇС£Ï£ÍûÄãºÃºÃÕÕ¹Ë×Ô¼º¡£

ÄãµÄÆÞ×Ó£¬

ÏÀ