Interview Time is near

2 more weeks. I think we have done all we can do. I'm not done praying though :cold:

HI - is WenDylan tracking yer timeline? You ARE unique, ya know - a copy of yer timeline would be useful for others to study..

What are your thoughts??

Warmest Regards...

2 more weeks. I think we have done all we can do. I'm not done praying though :cold:

Good luck !!!!! I am right behind you,my wife's interview 3 more weeks

think pink !!!!!

Good luck to you Charles, she will be just fine and Hotlanta will get even hotter soon when she comes home with you...then cuzin' Chawles and "Jane" will be up to bat, and the place will get even HOTTER when she comes over and starts eating all the animals. :lol:

Good luck to all of you guys in line for the interview. I hope they're all pink.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

then cuzin' Chawles and "Jane" will be up to bat, and the place will get even HOTTER when she comes over and starts eating all the animals. :lol:

tsap seui

:lol: :lol: I wuz watchin the squirrels hopping around gathering nuts and one stopped to look at me. I told him "best get the news out that Jane iza comin' to git ya." The squirrel looked at me, shook his head, and hopped away. Can't say I didn't try and warn them. ;) Jane has been teachin me about howda catch fish using my hands. A fish full of hands I say! :lol: