Interview Time is near

Big brother Chawles is up soon

hang in there guys and dont forget the CFL " OFFICIAL " waiting song .

So what is the song for Chawles on pink ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SESr9D5Gd7A

:)

Thanks Guys and gals for the encouagement... it's not over until it's over, but I'm thinking PINK !!!

Great song Rob, I was tring to emulated Otis at 6:45 am this morning... must have scared the neighbors.. funny, you don't forget the words to the classics... don't know any current songs now unless they are singing for the Lord. :) I sent this to my wife... B)

I know the words to the 2nd song also... does that mean I'm old now B) ?? .... anyway, I will wait to send that to Lao po, I don't want to jump the gun. :roller:

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

Good luck to you and your wife Charles!!! Maybe one day we can meet again as we did in Nanning. Maybe in Atlanta and goe to Aunt Pity Pats Porch. We will see how our wives like Brunswick Stew.

Tony and Yanxia

Guest WenDylan

2 more weeks. I think we have done all we can do. I'm not done praying though :sosad:

HI - is WenDylan tracking yer timeline? You ARE unique, ya know - a copy of yer timeline would be useful for others to study..

What are your thoughts??

Warmest Regards...

I guess I haven't been blessed with the information to update timelines...

Good luck to you and your wife Charles!!! Maybe one day we can meet again as we did in Nanning. Maybe in Atlanta and goe to Aunt Pity Pats Porch. We will see how our wives like Brunswick Stew.

Tony and Yanxia

Thanks Tony. it would nice to get together again. Say hey to your lovely wife for me.

Good luck and best wishes to you !!

You have certainly waited the wait !!! B)