PLEASE...PLEASE DON'T READ THIS LIST...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a couple on there that are done anywhere, like the carcinogins in potato chips... fried starches produce it. But still shocking.

As for the hormone injected meat, yeah something similar is done in the US in some situations, and the safety of it is debated even if the "official" word is it is safe... There are MANY unsafe hormones to be using which would affect more growth and are cheaper, and I think that's what you are seeing in China. "Shooting a cow up" with bovine growth hormone, debatable... giving a pig dangerous steroids, not. :lol:

Guest Rob & Jin

the typical american diet is toxic in fat :unsure:

If you think that Zombies are real only in movies, go check out your local heath food store....

:eatyum:

:D :P :rotfl: :rotfl:

now i've got to clean the beer off the monitor

This article does make one appreciate the controls the USA has in place that control food production..

Yeah I agree...But what's more disturbing is that many of these kinds of adulteration issues occur on the mom and pop level by local restaurants/suppliers :P ...How can you protect yourself from those??? :ph34r:

There's not much in the way of conscience in China, anything to make a yuan.

My sister in law sent her husband to the market to buy some pork ribs. He was sold spoiled ribs. His wife sent him back to get his money back but the vendor refused. Then the wife went to this vendor who she has done business with for many years as has her mother in law. Scolded her for trying to make a little money while make a whole family sick. The vendor finally refunded the money after the threat of telling everyone about her unethical practices.

It's no wonder I have almost no appetite when in China. The restaurant may look clean but the meat, etc comes from a dirty market.

Unfortunately I think you're right John... :o

Gawd. Think of the snake-oil salesmen in the USA 80+ years ago. They sold all sorts of poisons to people. It's developmental, but not excusable. You'd think that after the guys that posioned dog food got put away to wait for a bullet that only a true Darwinian dumb-ass would continue with the melanine. But sure enough here we get baby milk. These idiots should have just put a sign on their neck that said "Shoot Me!". :)

Unfortunately I think you're right John... :sosad:

Gawd. Think of the snake-oil salesmen in the USA 80+ years ago. They sold all sorts of poisons to people. It's developmental, but not excusable. You'd think that after the guys that posioned dog food got put away to wait for a bullet that only a true Darwinian dumb-ass would continue with the melanine. But sure enough here we get baby milk. These idiots should have just put a sign on their neck that said "Shoot Me!". :P

:draw: B) agreed

Guest lilac6451

Tell you what, I have been eating Chinese food, whatever, for 30 years, and I am still surviving pretty well. The most funny thing is, after I came to USA, none of the American doctors found any problems with me. :)

Yummy Yum!!!!!

The flies I'm used to. Often get those, along with Bat wings in peanut butter over here as well, at least the Crunchy variety...not the smooth. It's hard to smooth out a Bat wing.

Speaking of bats.....Coca Cola, it is rumored, used Bat wings in Tab for years. Always denied it until some disgruntled former executive admitted it. Even named it after the ingredient....

Don't believe me? ;)

Just spell Tab backwards..... :lol: :o B)

Guest lilac6451

This topic is funny if you see things this way:

In China,some of the fraudulent traders "try' to kill Chinese by feeding them with toxic food.

Here in America, the legal venders "try"to 'kill" Americans by feeding them with sugar, fat and chocolate, untoxic food.

Let see the results;

Take the recent milk poison in China for example:Of all the kids using the milk power, 10% of whom get calculi in urinary system; 0.0001% of whom died of it.

Of all the Americans taking this sweet food, one third of whom have obesity, which will lead to the number one killer of America: Heart diseast, other, diabetes.

In this case, Americans are smarter than Chinese. Because sugar slays sooner than poison. :(

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)