PLEASE...PLEASE DON'T READ THIS LIST...

Guest lilac6451

Thanks for the information. Interesting that many perceived this as China-bashing and resorted to point out (similar, past & imagined) U.S. flaws, without even considering the merits of your information. Perhaps if your article was about Mexico, everyone would simply agree and pile on.

I'll also keep my head in the sand...until such time that I once again become violently ill, losing 15 pounds over the course of a week, from something I ate while visiting China.

If you lost 15 pounds over your staying in China, you should have thanked the Chinese healthy food instead of bashing it, for you save tons of bucks in buying leancuisine food of USA. Dont you see 30% of Americans are over 300 ib and 60% of yours are overweight? Just funny when I think of how American food kills people. :huh:

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information. Interesting that many perceived this as China-bashing and resorted to point out (similar, past & imagined) U.S. flaws, without even considering the merits of your information. Perhaps if your article was about Mexico, everyone would simply agree and pile on.

I'll also keep my head in the sand...until such time that I once again become violently ill, losing 15 pounds over the course of a week, from something I ate while visiting China.

If you lost 15 pounds over your staying in China, you should have thanked the Chinese healthy food instead of bashing it, for you save tons of bucks in buying leancuisine food of USA. Dont you see 30% of Americans are over 300 ib and 60% of yours are overweight? Just funny when I think of how American food kills people. :blush:

Ops, good point. :wacko:

If you lost 15 pounds over your staying in China, you should have thanked the Chinese healthy food instead of bashing it, for you save tons of bucks in buying leancuisine food of USA. Dont you see 30% of Americans are over 300 ib and 60% of yours are overweight? Just funny when I think of how American food kills people. :D

Ops, good point. :blink:

Hey we may be onto something here... :blink:

I hereby announce the first annual...CFL DIETER'S JUNKET TO CHINA... :D

We'll make a pile touring dieters from the US to China and taking them to really bad Chinese restaurants where thay can get REALLY ILL and lose lots of weight... :happydance:

A natural form of bulimia, which ends on the trip back to the states. Who could ask for more?

Excatly...We'll bill it as the safe and organic form of weight loss... :happydance:

Well, at least it's "organic"...the cause, that is. :blink:

tsap seui

Guest lilac6451

If you lost 15 pounds over your staying in China, you should have thanked the Chinese healthy food instead of bashing it, for you save tons of bucks in buying leancuisine food of USA. Dont you see 30% of Americans are over 300 ib and 60% of yours are overweight? Just funny when I think of how American food kills people. :D

Ops, good point. :blink:

Hey we may be onto something here... :blink:

I hereby announce the first annual...CFL DIETER'S JUNKET TO CHINA... :D

We'll make a pile touring dieters from the US to China and taking them to really bad Chinese restaurants where thay can get REALLY ILL and lose lots of weight... :lol:

A natural bulimia? Good idea. Dont forget to make a switch. Let the Chinese who want to gain weight fast come to USA. I am sure they will balloon up within a month. But You have to add that to your contract, that is you will not be responsible for the health problems coming with that. Until now, everything is perfect.Right, Professor? :ph34r:

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)