Buffalo Bills!!

Li & John

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common now, another ugly one today! :D

Jets got ahead in the first quarter and never looked back.

Oh well better luck with New England next week. :censor:

Pats played well today against the Bills.

OK, OK don't rub salt into the wounds.

Come on Buffalo! Lets Kick some Cleavland ASS next week!

Well Bills fans... Here's to that Super Season...

:harhar1:

Listen here, I've been a Minnesota Vikings fan since I could crawl so I know what's it's like to have your heart broken. It's good to know Bills fans are fans no matter what! Not like some fans of some teams that are only fans when they do well and hate them when they are not doing well. To be, that's just B.S.

Support your favorite team everyone... win or lose... no matter how much damn money they make!

:)

Listen here, I've been a Minnesota Vikings fan since I could crawl so I know what's it's like to have your heart broken. It's good to know Bills fans are fans no matter what! Not like some fans of some teams that are only fans when they do well and hate them when they are not doing well. To be, that's just B.S.

Support your favorite team everyone... win or lose... no matter how much damn money they make!

It's not over yet. I believe they still will prevail! :) :)

This post seems to be jinxing them.

They should have won that one last night. Reminds me of the "Norwide" kick in their first super-bowl.

I bet Rian Lindel is not popular at home last night.

Anyway On to KC next weekend!

:lol:

It's not over yet. I believe they still will prevail! B) :P

:huh:

:smartass:

It's not over yet. I believe they still will prevail! :huh: :)

:offtopic:

Keep laughing!! It is not over yet!! :rolleyes: