Buffalo Bills!!

Li & John

Finally!! Looks like they beat up KC 54/31, but POOR defense for both teams, just looks like the Bills had the stronger offense.

The 2nd quarter is where KC really screwed up 2 fumbles and 2 interceptions.

Next up SF at home.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are back!!!!! :) They are looking good!! :)

My high school football team could beat Kansas City. Hell, the Kansas City Cheerleaders could beat Kansas City. Here's a hint Mr. Bills fan... beat a playoff bound team and then I'll listen! :roller:

(This post is just in good fun with no insult intended)

The Bills are back!!!!! :P They are looking good!! :)

My high school football team could beat Kansas City. Hell, the Kansas City Cheerleaders could beat Kansas City. Here's a hint Mr. Bills fan... beat a playoff bound team and then I'll listen! :D

(This post is just in good fun with no insult intended)

Bills = Superbowl!!!

I can't wait! :D

So... who'd the Bills lose to this week? :rolleyes:

Yep, looks like a shutdown with the 49ers though not a blowout, looks like defence was working well for both teams not alowing either team to get into scoring range, SF got 1 TD, Buf only got 1 field goal all game.

Oh well, on to Toronto Canada for the first NFL regular season game in Canada at the Rogers Centre against the Dolphins. I wonder if the dome will be open or closed?

http://www.projectballpark.org/major/pics/jays2.jpg

http://www.rogerscentre.com/events/article...922_124339_7404

So... who'd the Bills lose to this week? :roller:

Yep, looks like a shutdown with the 49ers though not a blowout, looks like defence was working well for both teams not alowing either team to get into scoring range, SF got 1 TD, Buf only got 1 field goal all game.

Oh well, on to Toronto Canada for the first NFL regular season game in Canada at the Rogers Centre against the Dolphins. I wonder if the dome will be open or closed?

http://www.projectballpark.org/major/pics/jays2.jpg

http://www.rogerscentre.com/events/article...922_124339_7404

We better DEEP FRY those fish in Canada! Keep the dome open.

Not a good show for the fans north of the border! :happybday:

Miami just out played them in Toronto.

On to another shot at the Jets next week.

Pats fan here, Buffalo fans need to realize the season is over with. Honestly, J.P Losman is your new QB now??

I liked the Bills in the first 5 games, but after that it became obvious that there is no depth on that team at all. I like the defense but when 3 or 4 guys go down the whole team stinks...Please dont say they are going to the super bowl when they cant even beat anyone in their own division.

And yes I am slightly biased being a pats fan but we have over seven guys down and we are 8 and 5. and we beat everyoen in our divsion.

Realize the nightmare and stop dreaming!

Pats fan here, Buffalo fans need to realize the season is over with. Honestly, J.P Losman is your new QB now??

I liked the Bills in the first 5 games, but after that it became obvious that there is no depth on that team at all. I like the defense but when 3 or 4 guys go down the whole team stinks...Please dont say they are going to the super bowl when they cant even beat anyone in their own division.

And yes I am slightly biased being a pats fan but we have over seven guys down and we are 8 and 5. and we beat everyoen in our divsion.

Realize the nightmare and stop dreaming!

I can dream if I want!!! :unsure: I will never give up on my Bills!! There could be a chance yet. You are right about one thing, with J.P Loseman as the QB it will be a hard fight. I hope next year we can trade him.

Edited by Li & John (see edit history)