Buffalo Bills!!

Li & John

The day will come and all you non Bills fans will be sitting there in you chairs saying," WOW!! the Bills are unbeatable again this season!" This day will come!!! :P

I'll go as far as to say not in your lifetime, unless they move to Canada.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could have been four. Please discuss.

46-10!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XX

Interesting..Since we are going that farrrr back..

Super Bowl XXV

1990- 20-19...Wide right! Wide right! Good ole Bill Belichick was the Defensive Coordinator for this game...so sad...

Also the Pats Super bowl record 3-1....Who cares about four straight, Wins are better than stats any day.

The Bills super bowl record???? 0-4!!!!

Enough said.

Ah, the bandwagon just show up before the XXXVI game? If you would care to remember the Pats lost XX and XXXI. I believe that would make their record 3-3 in the big game. .500 not as glamorous as .750?

Big game today with the Pats. 35-50 miles wind.

Yep, it was a big game for the Pats, 13-0 not exactly a blow-out.

Well that's the season for the Bills. Well at least they did better than Detroit!

The Lions set an NFL record by finishing the regular season 0-16.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/a_fluellen_081228_QT.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2977...=tab_gamecenter

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Well, I am lost for words................. :D

Like you said, We did do better than the Lions. :D

Any lions fans out there????

Not a Lions fan but a lifelong Broncos fan. Gearing up for the completion of the colossal collapse, game starts in 20 minutes.

I don't know which is worse, knowing after week 8 that your chances of going 0-16 are better than 50/50 or watching a 3 game lead with 3 left evaporate.

could have been four. Please discuss.

46-10!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XX

Interesting..Since we are going that farrrr back..

Super Bowl XXV

1990- 20-19...Wide right! Wide right! Good ole Bill Belichick was the Defensive Coordinator for this game...so sad...

Also the Pats Super bowl record 3-1....Who cares about four straight, Wins are better than stats any day.

The Bills super bowl record???? 0-4!!!!

Enough said.

Ah, the bandwagon just show up before the XXXVI game? If you would care to remember the Pats lost XX and XXXI. I believe that would make their record 3-3 in the big game. .500 not as glamorous as .750?

I followed the Pats since thier loss to Green Bay..lucky win, without Desmond Howard thye never win. I wasnt aware of them in 86, since I was 5 years old.

I would rather be 3 and 3, then ZERO an FOUR! Yes .500 is better than .000...strange...I have been a faithful Pats fan since 94-95 by the way....

everyone always says every pats fan is a bandwagaon fan...so what if some of them are? It happens with all sports...Yankees, Colts, Red Wings...

thats how sports are, everyone starts out as a bandwagon fan...but what matters the most is how long you last on that wagon.

13-0 is not a blow out but why did the Bills show up at all?

They played a horrible game...lets pass the ball on 4th and 1 !!!! Incomplete pass...smart move Jauron....oh but our running game was soooo bad...but who had 135 yards rushing..wait a tick, that was us!

Just pray next year you guys have a different coach.

Good god...passing on 4th and 1 with the best running game all day and no Richard Seymour!! We love you Dick Jauron!!!

What about the Fins? AFC East Champs!

Wow your right...they blew through everyone in the NFL..oh thats right, they beat the Pats once then lost the next game to them...and lost to Baltimore....any real wins here???

so they beat only ONE team with 11 wins...wow..super bowl bound???? I think not.

Nuff said...enjoy your one and done playoff run...the Ravens will run all over you....And sorry there is no old QB there to play this time for a warmup match.

What about the Fins? AFC East Champs!

Wow your right...they blew through everyone in the NFL..oh thats right, they beat the Pats once then lost the next game to them...and lost to Baltimore....any real wins here???

so they beat only ONE team with 11 wins...wow..super bowl bound???? I think not.

Nuff said...enjoy your one and done playoff run...the Ravens will run all over you....And sorry there is no old QB there to play this time for a warmup match.

Good luck to all the teams which make the playoffs. The Pats did well this year with all the injuries. Congrats to Miami.