Any suggestions?

I almost could not sleep well last night (I was so excited)after my husband told me that he would return China for me in November! My family and I are looking forward to meeting him in person again! He will have 3 weeks leave to stay with me and still meet me at Beijing Capital Airport where we met in May.

To have a good plan for traveling is a wise idea. Could you offer any suggestions about where we will travel in November? I know on November 13 when he arrived in Beijing will be the time of getting cold. We will have about 10 days to travel before we go to my hometown-Harbin.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Amanda from China

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)

Get on a train, get sleeper compartment. Don't get off. Collect all the bizarre moon cakes you can for the next two weeks, save for him, feed him solely moon cakes. (smile)

Moon Cakes For Male Endurance !!!!

Hi Amanda.

I'm assuming you've done the Beijing- area things, Great Wall,Tombs, Summer Palace, Tianenmen etc.? If not those would be great places to start. Xian is somewhere I'd like to go someday. Not sure if the weather would affect those choices one way or another. My wife tells me Lijiang is very nice. Maybe too far for you? I've found Shanghai fascinating every time I've been. Just some suggestions. :)

Have fun. ;)

Hi Amanda.

I'm assuming you've done the Beijing- area things, Great Wall,Tombs, Summer Palace, Tianenmen etc.? If not those would be great places to start. Xian is somewhere I'd like to go someday. Not sure if the weather would affect those choices one way or another. My wife tells me Lijiang is very nice. Maybe too far for you? I've found Shanghai fascinating every time I've been. Just some suggestions. :)

Have fun. ;)

Thanks Dave, we have done the typical Beijing things, and we have some time to plan our time together.

Richard

Guest WenDylan

Hi Amanda.

Have fun. :dunno:

Thanks Dave, we have done the typical Beijing things, and we have some time to plan our time together.

Richard

Go somewhere unexpected... maybe some hidden market shopping or find a nice restaurant or cafe off the beaten path. Sounds like an adventure to me! Though I've never been to Beijing... ;)

Guest WenDylan

I vote Xi'an. Xi'an is really worth to go. I really want to go with Dylan when we get the time. and it is not far away to go from beijing. Do I have to explain why Xi'an is worth to go? :angry:

Because you graduate college there? :lol:

Visit Yunnan :huh:

Lijiang in Yunnan Province was the most beautiful part of China I experienced.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3782/dsc4445qy6.jpg

we agree :toot:

Reminds you of Colorado, eh? :D