A Life in Paradise...or Heck...

http://i36.tinypic.com/2w36uk4.jpg

edit: OOps - make that PWTville

Roggie, always remember that the small end is for aiming with. Put your eye up to the tiny hole, if all you can see is a shiney tunnel with circular grooves cut in it, you are aimed correctly. Without taking your eye off the target, reach for the the trigger with your free hand, (not the one you are 'shaking it' with'). RAPIDLY PULL SAID TRIGGER--BE SURE NOT TO LET IT GO!!

If you follow these simple steps correctly I'll betcha a shiney new penny that your popularity on CFL (yea right)will rise rapidly.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roggie, always remember that the small end is for aiming with. Put your eye up to the tiny hole, if all you can see is a shiney tunnel with circular grooves cut in it, you are aimed correctly. Without taking your eye off the target, reach for the the trigger with your free hand, (not the one you are 'shaking it' with'). RAPIDLY PULL SAID TRIGGER--BE SURE NOT TO LET IT GO!!

If you follow these simple steps correctly I'll betcha a shiney new penny that your popularity on CFL (yea right)will rise rapidly.

Gosh Triggster when I look in the smallend it's awful dark in there... :cheering: I have a feeling you are NOT giving me the correct scoop... :cheering: How about if you show me how to do it first so I don't make any mistakes... :toot:

Gosh Triggster when I look in the smallend it's awful dark in there... :huh: I have a feeling you are NOT giving me the correct scoop... :huh: How about if you show me how to do it first so I don't make any mistakes... :D

Holy jumpin' Jehovah fat, I'll bet that would hurt........very briefly.

Cuzin' roGiE, before you eyeball that full metal jacket round, tells me...how much loot do we have from them sheepes for them fancy villas?

Oh yeah, before you pull the "triggster" on that thar AK...remember to wear ear protection...them AK's have quite a nice bark :lol: Of course if'n yore lookin' down the barrel instead of along the barrel...disregard the ear protection, some mortician will just have to pull the protectors out of whut's left of yore hed so you'll look purdy in yore box. ;)

tsap seui

A small technical note ?

Isna Roggie too old to hold that kalishnakov in that manner? Doesna he need a rifle sling thingie, going over his shoulder ?

Isna Roggie too old

:Dah: Listen up PUNK... :shutup: I'm not nearly as olde as Jim J or Don...Even the Triggster is older than me (by 2 months)...When I am in my DOTAGE I will let everyone know... :o

I think roGgIe looks kinda dapper standin' guard on his domain.

tsap seui

Ear Protection! What excuse you going to have for NOT hearing your special one telling you it is time to_____________.

Never ever be caught with ear protection. Besides if you mute the sound it will just sound like a little BB gun. You what to hear that bark so that you know you are a killer!

Sorry could not help it!!!! :P :clapping: :happy2:

Getting back to topic.

I thought it would be cool to buy a one room brick house, put on a blue "chairman mao suit" and earn a living selling cigarettes & soda to tourists. The simple life.

Wife won't go for it though.

Maybe I'll get a sock store in GZ. :o

The real money maker?

Think hardware. :o

Edited by pkfops (see edit history)

Ear Protection! What excuse you going to have for NOT hearing your special one telling you it is time to_____________.

Never ever be caught with ear protection. Besides if you mute the sound it will just sound like a little BB gun. You what to hear that bark so that you know you are a killer!

Sorry could not help it!!!! :D :D :lol:

See people think because I was a CO back in the 60s that I am perhaps NOT a warrior kind of guy... :huh:

:lol: :lol: Nothing could be further from the truth... B) I AM ARMED TO THE TEETH... :o I happen to have in my house a JC Higgins single-shot bolt action .22 with a SCOPE EVEN, 1000 rounds of .22 LR ammo AND a Swiss Army knife... B)

Bad guys beware... :lol:

Isna Roggie too old

:roller: Listen up PUNK... :( I'm not nearly as olde as Jim J or Don...Even the Triggster is older than me (by 2 months)...When I am in my DOTAGE I will let everyone know... :shutup:

Hey !! I bow in the dust!! Apologize even !!! It was a question, not a statement ! I was only thinking of yer welfare, with possible physical challenges arising whilst manning the post for an 8 hour shift...

Isna Roggie too old

:o Listen up PUNK... :roller: I'm not nearly as olde as Jim J or Don...Even the Triggster is older than me (by 2 months)...When I am in my DOTAGE I will let everyone know... :D

Hey !! I bow in the dust!! Apologize even !!! It was a question, not a statement ! I was only thinking of yer welfare, with possible physical challenges arising whilst manning the post for an 8 hour shift...

:shutup: :ph34r: :lol: Ah I'm just funnin' you Darnell... :o If I let people get MY GOAT that easily I would have been long gone by now... :(

Wow. Roger's on a real rampage these days. I don't think he likes me anymore, either.

C'mon, Roger - Smell 'em http://www.rosesforever.net/image/10687288.gif

Randy what would we do around here without you??? :blink: We'd be stumbling around in the dark... :ph34r: If it was up to me I would find a new position for you... :o NO NO not that way...I meant to say you would be the...I KNOW WHERE IT IS MOD... :D There is that sweet enough??? :rolleyes:

But seriously my only function here now is to be a foil against the eternal...I AM SO GOOD..thread... :unsure:

Edited by rogerluli (see edit history)