I cant find the times or appointment times for the ACH in GZ I am planning a trip to overcome the Blue slip. I just cant imagine going through everything so far and being denied in the end because I only went to China 1 time. I am taking advice from other CFL members and I feel going to the ACH in GZ is helpful. Can anyone send me a link to the info I need I have been on the US consulate website All I find in US Citizen services?

Thank you Jay

what's new

U.S. citizen petitioner hour moving to Monday

Starting on July 23, 2007, U.S. citizen petitioner hour will be held on Mondays, rather than Fridays. Petitioner hours will take place each Monday from 14:30 to 15:30pm. We recommend that you arrive at the consulate around 14:00 in order to go through security check procedures. At 14:30, we will stop admitting petitioners into the Immigrant Visa waiting room and will promptly begin the session at that time.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/u....oving_to_monday

Guest WenDylan

what's new

Starting on July 23, 2007, U.S. citizen petitioner hour will be held on Mondays, rather than Fridays. Petitioner hours will take place each Monday from 14:30 to 15:30pm. We recommend that you arrive at the consulate around 14:00 in order to go through security check procedures. At 14:30, we will stop admitting petitioners into the Immigrant Visa waiting room and will promptly begin the session at that time.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/u....oving_to_monday

Thanks for the link... I will definitely need this information shortly! :)

Guest WenDylan

what's new

This should be exactly what you need to remember. :lol:

I don't really understand how this ACH works? Is it necessary for me to set an appointment in advance, or do I just go there with my passport? What is the whole process for ACH in Guz?

Can anyone help me with the exact answer we need? Is there anywhere on the US consulate website that will direct me to the right area.

Edited by jaybird (see edit history)

I cant seem to make sense of this info...I need to set an appointment?

Can anyone give me the exact answer I need? Do I need to make an appointment? Is there anywhere on the US consulate website that will direct me to the right area. DO I just need my passport and case #?

Appointments are need for ACS American Citizen Services. You want to go to ACH American Citizen's Hour.

No appointment is needed for American Citizen's Hour.

Go up the escalator, and go to the right, NOT to the left where the visa windows are. You won't get lost. Passport and case #.

Thanks a lot to Post #9 & #10. It's a great help.

One more question, can my fiancee enter there with me for the ACH?

NOPE...