I cannot find a Chinese girl to marry

THis is a 'boy' with too much time on his hands. He's member a member since 7/22/08, and has 86 posts already?

What are you trying to say? ;)

True that post master :lol:

We all seem to have a wee bit of time on our hand's, but hey, at least we are staying out of trouble. :lol:

The dude in question needs to shift his focus a bit. :P

IMHO :lol:

Guest WenDylan

THis is a 'boy' with too much time on his hands. He's member a member since 7/22/08, and has 86 posts already?

What are you trying to say? ;)

True that post master :lol:

We all seem to have a wee bit of time on our hand's, but hey, at least we are staying out of trouble. :lol:

The dude in question needs to shift his focus a bit. :P

IMHO :lol:

Maybe he should try chinalovelinks or asiafriendfinder? or is there a europefriendfinder? or a ZhangZiYilookalikefriendfinder?

I hear good success stories from these places. :P

Oh, F*ck All.

Send his @ss to Malaysia -

a week in Johor Bahru, A week in Penang, A Week in Kuala Lumpur, each week engaging with a matchmaker.

He'll enjoy the 'straights-born-Chinese' there - tis a nicer rack.

Oh, F*ck All.

a week in Johor Bahru, A week in Penang, A Week in Kuala Lumpur, each week engaging with a matchmaker.

Well there is that!

He seems to have a hard time with Europe, however!

Guest WenDylan

Oh, F*ck All.

Well there is that!

He seems to have a hard time with Europe, however!

First off, he'd have better advice here. He went to the wrong forum to complain for advice. :lol:

OK - Let me Assume -

He's in the UK.

He's posting in ChinaDaily Blog, in English.

He's mostly being ridiculed for his take on Zhang ZiYi and his apparent wanton lust of her beauty.

WTF? He needs to get his @ss to China, and push away from the keyboard.

I'll say this - if all of his relatives in UK and Australia had married Chinese PRC women, then he should at least contact these relatives and have them start a search. It would make for an interesting 2 month Tour o China, ya ? Family Connections are supposed to be strong - I wonder why he's not taking advantage of it/them?

Maybe he's the Black Sheepie of the family........ :D

I'll say this - if all of his relatives in UK and Australia had married Chinese PRC women, then he should at least contact these relatives and have them start a search. It would make for an interesting 2 month Tour o China, ya ? Family Connections are supposed to be strong - I wonder why he's not taking advantage of it/them?

Maybe he's the Black Sheepie of the family........ :yay:

Bah - Something's wrong with him - he really should push away from the keyboard.

Maybe he's the Black Sheepie of the family........ :D

Bah - Something's wrong with him - he really should push away from the keyboard.

You sure it's a keyboard and not a sheep board......

bah bah..... baaahh :lol:

;)

Corbin- all I know - is that he's not had a chinese lass, to his liking, fall madly in love with him.

Is it his fault ?

Is it his families' fault ?

Who Knows !?!?!?

Maybe he's doing therapy now, after coming back from Shenzhen with total devasation ?

(PSSSSSSSST - why go to ShenZhen? All the migrant SMART women are there, working on 1 year work-contracts - is a mini UN for wifey-material . Why doesn't he know this?)

Who Knows ????

Maybe I'll troll in to his post, suggest 2 matchmaking websites plus CFL and this exact topic.

Who Knows ????

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Corbin- all I know - is that he's not had a chinese lass, to his liking, fall madly in love with him.

Is it his fault ?

Is it his families' fault ?

Who Knows !?!?!?

Maybe he's doing therapy now, after coming back from Shenzhen with total devasation ?

(PSSSSSSSST - why go to ShenZhen? All the migrant SMART women are there, working on 1 year work-contracts - is a mini UN for wifey-material . Why doesn't he know this?)

Who Knows ????

Maybe I'll troll in to his post, suggest 2 matchmaking websites plus CFL and this exact topic.

Who Knows ????

Darnell, almost went on a rage about this (PSSSSSSSST - why go to ShenZhen? All the migrant SMART women are there, working on 1 year work-contracts - is a mini UN for wifey-material . Why doesn't he know this?), but then I read it again and thought that Danell is one smart guy. He went and found out that those Shenzhen gals are one smart bunch.