Well guys, this is (almost) it!!

Hubby and I have our bags packed and we are off to Beijing tomorrow from Inner Mongolia. We will stay there for 2 days to meet up with friends before making the trip down to GUZ. We will get to GUZ on the 9th (21 hour train ride haha) where we will get our police report from the Japanese Consulate and hubby will get the medical. My parents will fly into GUZ on the 11th since my mom really wanted to be here for "hubby's special day" as she put it. We will be staying at the Yang's and hubby will wake up on the 15th to meet our destiny.

We have packed all our things up here in Inner Mongolia as well. If all goes right, and if my sister in law doesn't pop early, my mom in law, hubby, and I will fly to Japan. We will stay there for a few days and mom in law will be there for the birth of my sister in laws baby. (Woohoo I'm gonna be an aunty!!) Then we will make our way to Hawaii to start the life we have been dreaming of.

NERVOUS!! Hahahahahaha. I have been so good with my diet lately. Today I was so freaked out nervous that hubby and I went out to have a snack. My "snack" consisted of a chocolate sundae large french fries and a large orange soda. Gah. I have not drank soda for almost 3 months!!!!!!! Oh well. It's worth it.

I want to thank CFL in advance. No matter how the interview goes, it is only through the grace of this CFL family that hubby and I made it this far. CFL has saved us a great deal of worry, time, money, and probably even saved us from total udder disaster! LOL!

Hopefully I will be on sooner than later, but if I am not on CFL for a while, good luck to all the people interviewing before me!! This is the culmination of all our efforts.

I got my pink thong :lol: and hubby got his "pink" boxers (white boxers that he accidentally washed with red ones!! HAHAHAHA) We are ready to go and no matter which way it goes down, I will be so proud of my hubby.

Just as a side note, I wanted to know if anyone has purchased flowers in GUZ. I wanted to take him flowers so that when he comes down from the interview, no matter what color paper he's holding, he will know that I appreciate his effort and his love. I was thinking of having Mr. Yang help me with this, since I want it to be a surprise. Just wondering if there are any flower shops near by.

Thanks again, everyone!! Taking a deep breath, it's almost time!!!!!!

Edited by xiaofeizhu (see edit history)

Yer hubby is gonna do jest fine!! I'm certain you've got him prepared and everything is in order. The whole thing will be a great experience for you both and your dream will come true as he beams with that pink slip of paper.

You know the whole family here is pulling for you both...that's a lot of good karma!!!. :rotfl:

Good luck and best wishes to you both, I look forward to congratulating you and hubby.

tsap seui

Erika ... a random thought. Why not go to ACH and bring your mother and father with you. You can ask some financial questions that all three of you would be interested in and they could indicate strong support and commitment.

There should be no problem with them getting in on their passports and if they are involved in support you can make a strong argument that they are as much a part of the petition as any other party should some narrow minded person not want to let them come to the window.

Dress for success, smile, and be pleasant. What an impression that would make!

I think Jim's idea of taking the parents to ACH is a good one. your case is solid so I doubt you will have any problems.

I want to thank CFL in advance. No matter how the interview goes, it is only through the grace of this CFL family that hubby and I made it this far. CFL has saved us a great deal of worry, time, money, and probably even saved us from total udder disaster! LOL!

It would however be an utter disaster if you were to have an udder disaster lol

Good luck Erika