Jay and Ping Interview results

When will Ping go back to GUZ?

She left early this morning. At this moment she should have taken in her passports. The letter she received stated that she needed to do this on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday between 2 & 3 PM. That seems to be a very narrow window. I wonder if anyone else has received such instructions...?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

She left early this morning. At this moment she should have taken in her passports. The letter she received stated that she needed to do this on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday between 2 & 3 PM. That seems to be a very narrow window. I wonder if anyone else has received such instructions...?

I am thinking this is good news! Such a short time to just finish what is needed and get pink! I hope to hear the word soon with you! I will most likely be awake... :D

This is standard in GZ. Most who submit their passport on Monday have a visa on Friday. And yes I know your overcome evidence was approved, but for some reason they need 2 days to figure that one out before they begin putting a visa in the passport. :angry:

Yep, Chen Chen had the same deal.

I can finally say it...

. PINK

She picked up her packages at the post office and is headed home. I was holding my breath until we were sure.

I travel on the 26th. The three of us come home together on the 30th.

I am so gratefull to everyone here. This officially closes this overcome thread. All is good. A new adventure begins...more trials and tribulations, but all of them together. :wub: The future is now ours to build.

Edited by Jay & Ping (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

I can finally say it...

. PINK

She picked up her packages at the post office and is headed home. I was holding my breath until we were sure.

I am so gratefull to everyone here. This officially closes this overcome thread. All is good. A new adventure begins...more trials and tribulations, but all of them together. :wub: The future is now ours to build.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I KNEW IT!!! :D :D :D :D

Excellent News !!! Now time to go over to the "What to pack" threads. If you haven't left yet - get some spacebags from the container store on saturday.

congrats..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom and Ling

I can finally say it...

. PINK