Get those "Pink"

Your wait is almost finally over. Best wishes to all the rest of the June CFL members that is ready to tackle the VO. Be confident and be happy. Most important, be supportive to your fiancee and encourage them. Try not to show that you are nervous, they need your confidence at this time. All this wait is going to finally pay off.

Best wishes to:

6/23 - Richard and Li

Credzba

Twkm

6/24 - Driz8

6/25 - Jing Quan

:happy2: :( :)

ThANKS. I feel much better to have you all think of us while we are going through the final stage of this long process. Good luck everyone.

Your wait is almost finally over. Best wishes to all the rest of the June CFL members that is ready to tackle the VO. Be confident and be happy. Most important, be supportive to your fiancee and encourage them. Try not to show that you are nervous, they need your confidence at this time. All this wait is going to finally pay off.

Best wishes to:

6/23 - Richard and Li

Credzba

Twkm

6/24 - Driz8

6/25 - Jing Quan

ThANKS. I feel much better to have you all think of us while we are going through the final stage of this long process. Good luck everyone.

Best wishes to:

6/23 - Richard and Li

Credzba

Twkm

6/24 - Driz8

6/25 - Jing Quan

Thanks everyone. :signthankspin:

As for not showing I'm nervous. I'm a bad actor and I'm a wreck. B) She knows me too well anyway: She can read me like a book. :surrender:

Li's nerves are also showing. It seems like she's forgotten all the English she's ever learned. For the past few days, we have almost exclusively communicated in Chinese (and I'm not very good at it). :threeques:

Guys,

Relax, you still have the weekend, get out enjoy some of it, everything else willl fall into place, your SO will do fine.

My SO did her interview in English, which isn't real good, this surprised me as I thought she would do it Chinese, when the time for your SO interivew comes, she'll handle it like a pro. It's the waiting while she up on the 5th floor that keeps you on edge.

The only things that could stop the process is not having the Kitchen Sink completely ready.

Thanks for the support and encouragement. We really appreciate it.

We both finally got a god night's sleep and woke up feeling better. Li has been speaking Engish all morning. After going through all our evidence and paperwork and 'fine tuning' the organization of everything, I'm also feeling less nervous. We could not be better prepared.

I plan to enjoy the weekend. In the 'Circling GUZ' thread, we just got a bunch of good suggestions for restaurants.

Li's son likes playing D&D RPG games. He said he wanted to read a novel. So, we went to the Guangzhou bookstore yesterday and I bought him "Lord of the Rings" and it's sequel "The Two Towers". :happybday: I think he stayed up most of the night reading and is still at it this morning.

Also best wishes to Jeff USC Interview 6/30. Get the PINK !!!

Tine & Ella

Thanks so much for your best wishes. I can hardly think of much else. Jianli is very anxious also. She just got back home in Shenzhen after getting her medical exam. Everything is completed and in good order, just waiting now.

Soon I will be in leaving for my 5th visit. I will try to give a detailed report of our interview experience.

Good luck to those before us and after!

Jeff