Chinese are spying on US Congress.

I think the Men in Black have invaded my apartment...shiver, shiver.

When I left this morning to go buy 6 Number One's with cheese and a super sized coke from Mickey Dee's, I noticed an unusual black helicopter circling overhead.

I returned, ate my heart stoping breakfast, took an awful smelling "Senior Military" constitutional , and then ran a tub full of hot water....as I slipped my great bulk into the comfort of the water I noticed my BELOVED LIL' RUBBER DUCKY WAS MISSING IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWOL I tell ya!!!!!

In a frantic fright I began investigating my humble abode and, as I don't pick up anything ,or after, myself whatsoever, I saw that the trash on the floor had become disturbed and I saw a combat boot foot print on a discarded and abused Hustler Magazine laying by the terlet area.....c-c-could it be the DREADED MEN IN BLACK?????

Has the DOS informed... THEM ...that I will be moving to China soon under the "Patriot Forced Relocation Program"?

Have the Men in Black read my postings on Candle and seen that I think even less of the DOS and Uncle Scam hisowndamnself than I think of the Senior Military "logs" I flush down my terlet each morning?????

Have my wife and I been profiled by the DOS Goobers in Guangzhou and then again profiled by...THEM... for my words!!!!!???????

And...sniff...sniff...my beloved lil' rubber ducky that I bath with each morning....oh great Budda...why would those horrible Men in Black take her???...I am sick at heart...it was one thing to deny my wife a visa, but to take my lil' friend...my lil' rubber ducky that I have spent such quality time with...How my heart is broken...how my passion is spent....HOW I WEEP!!!!

So what if'n the Chinese hacked into some buttrash in the government's computer...how the hell will they be able to decode all the double talk and government speak he had in his computer? Hell, the buttrash didn't even have a clue what HE had written. How could the Chinese??? How???

It would be worser for the Chinese trying to decipher what an american official was saying than some simple redneck trying to understand Chinese arithmetic written backwards, upside down.

Oh, woe is me...Squeek Squeek....float back into my life, my dear lil' rubber ducky...our time together was shangrila it's owndamnself personified....sniff...sniff

tsap seui

The computers of US Congressmen have been hacked from China. (Today's news)

I think that this is the funniest story I ever heard this year. Here it goes.

Uncle Sam has sent detailed arial pictures of the earthquake zone, to the Chinese government to help them plan the rescue operations better. Where did we get these pictures? Of course, from our own spy satellites circling over China. Ha Ha! !

Uncle Sam has sent detailed arial pictures of the earthquake zone, to the Chinese government to help them plan the rescue operations better. Where did we get these pictures? Of course, from our own spy satellites circling over China. Ha Ha! !

Maybe they are trying to hack those pictures of China which they don't have.

From google earth? :sosad: