Chinese are spying on US Congress.

Guest ShaQuaNew

The computers of US Congressmen have been hacked from China. (Today's news)

I consider news like this as entertainment...... nothing more, nothing less.

The entertainment value is that the US congressmen don't know how to operate their computers paid for by US citizens and the Chinese hackers were in the third grade.

It's very doubtful they'd find anything important on the Congressional computers. They might stumble upon some official corruption like campaign finance fraud, kickbacks, special deals for special folks, DC Madam contacts, love emails to pages, etc. This is enough to make any Politician worry.

It's probably just the Chinese Red "Star" magazine looking for stories that will sell the paper. I doubt the military is behind it, they've got more pressing matters like helping the earthquake victims than looking for anything intelligent out of Congress.

It's very doubtful they'd find anything important on the Congressional computers. They might stumble upon some official corruption like campaign finance fraud, kickbacks, special deals for special folks, DC Madam contacts, love emails to pages, etc. This is enough to make any Politician worry.

It's probably just the Chinese Red "Star" magazine looking for stories that will sell the paper. I doubt the military is behind it, they've got more pressing matters like helping the earthquake victims than looking for anything intelligent out of Congress.

Intelligent and Congress do not go together, that would be an oxymoron.

hey maybe they can find out more about our govt, than we can :D

Do you think that is even possible to do, seeing as there are so many twists and turns the one would soon become confuse just trying to read one bill being put before Congress to let us blow our nose in public. :D