Sharon Stone's words about the earthquake in China

OMG. Did the reporter not ask her if she heard about the earthquake?! She totally just used the word "China" to spring into her own crazy talk.

I can't even explain how mad this makes me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet she will issue an apology soon.

she may eat her own words someday... seeing how much she apparently believes in karma, her life isn't exempt from it either.

She will be reborn as a dog in China, to be put on the main menu........

she may eat her own words someday... seeing how much she apparently believes in karma, her life isn't exempt from it either.

I got a particularly good laugh from this since last night we went out and ate dog :)

Guest lilac6451

Dont worry about her. She is speaking about herself actually. She is getting old and Karma will take her away from earth and send her into hell soon.

She says she likes Dalai lama clique. She must be a good friend of Osama Bin Laden too.

Other bad celebrities are Richard Gere, Mia Farrow.

Sharon Stone's movies have been forbidden in all the cinemas in China, including all her posters for Dior.

Good bye Sharon Stone!!!!!!!

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)

Well to be so damned dumb and ?elitist? as someone put it, she at least says she learned a lesson. Lets give her credit for that, AND STOP GOING TO HER MOVIES guys!!! :) (If she ever makes another)

I mean damn. We have better and smaller where it counts and prettier at home, no????

Indeed. As ignorant as she may be she knows how to spell Jesse.

Hmm my daughters name is Jessie. So Jessie your pissed?????????????

Dont worry about her. She is speaking about herself actually. She is getting old and Karma will take her away from earth and send her into hell soon.

She says she likes Dalai lama clique. She must be a good friend of Osama Bin Laden too.

Other bad celebrities are Richard Gere, Mia Farrow.

Sharon Stone's movies have been forbidden in all the cinemas in China, including all her posters for Dior.

Good bye Sharon Stone!!!!!!!

She never did make a good Dior model anyway.

I would add "STUPID" to your list of descriptives. I think Sharon was shorted on brains when she was given all the looks.

I seem to remember some conservative Christians being condemned for suggesting that AIDS was punishment for homosexuality. I think someone also said something about the 9/11 attacks being punishment for our nation falling away from God. All these statements are incredibly stupid, but I don't think Princess Sharon's statements will ignite quite the outrage of the others.

Guest Rob & Jin

Crazy women

Guess she would say the same if it happened in her home city in Cali and her family were all killed - just Karma, right ?

These film stars are just actors, most are morons, hope they all sent $$$$$$ to the red cross relief efforts, ops wrong cause I guess.

JMHO

Guest Tony n Terrific

Well to be so damned dumb and ?elitist? as someone put it, she at least says she learned a lesson. Lets give her credit for that, AND STOP GOING TO HER MOVIES guys!!! :) (If she ever makes another)

I mean damn. We have better and smaller where it counts and prettier at home, no????

Indeed. As ignorant as she may be she knows how to spell Jesse.

Hmm my daughters name is Jessie. So Jessie your pissed?????????????

This is name sake is becoming of Biblical proportion now.

I got a particularly good laugh from this since last night we went out and ate dog :D

I'm glad someone saw humor in my dog joke.............

:P