June 2008 Interviews

Just wanted to have a place where all couples with June 2008 interviews can post their dates :o

Not sure that we need another (separate) forum from the Circling Guz forum, which shows the same info, and for all members, not just the few who will have June interview dates ???

I think it is okay to aggregate the interviews by month.

If people dont want to post, then they don't have to.

The nvc/out - p3 - p4 thread has gotten so long, it is difficult to know whats going on with who.

I'd like to see all the June interview dates together so I can arrange to meet people who will be in Guangzhou about the same time as me.

My interview date is June 23!

Guest Rob & Jin

:o It's completely up to you all, you can start a thread on whatever you like , no biggie :D

However I agree with Rog the "circling GUZ" thread is open to all, there is a wealth of useful information there, its remained pretty on post and it has been somewhere where folks at the same stages can compare data and experiences.

Can I post here even though I have a May interview ? :D

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

Rob yes you can post

and Circling GUZ is getting pretty long

My thought was so that there would be one place for June interviews to post their dates....no need to make comments...

Then it will be easier for the next group of July interviews to kind of get an idea for when we might be up next.

Going through all the circulating GUZ post is hard to figure who's next.

The spreadsheet here would also work. :o Just MHO

:angry: It's completely up to you all, you can start a thread on whatever you like , no biggie :D

However I agree with Rog the "circling GUZ" thread is open to all, there is a wealth of useful information there, its remained pretty on post and it has been somewhere where folks at the same stages can compare data and experiences.

Can I post here even though I have a May interview ? :D

Good Luck Rob & Jin

22nd is real soon. :)

I'd like to see all the June interview dates together so I can arrange to meet people who will be in Guangzhou about the same time as me.

My interview date is June 23!

I'll be there on the same day. You can't miss me. I'm very easy to spot in China.

Good luck also Richard & Li and all June interview 'Pinkers' :angry: