Learning Mandrin in 7 years?

Guest Tony n Terrific

No need to learn Mandarin...these ol' boyz are serious, they intend to run the ship called america. They are learning english at a rapid rate and the whole country is thirsty for native speaking english teachers....no needa you speaka Chinatucky white boy, we run america very easy in english.

tsap seui

Thank you Uncle Scram for the opportunity to teach english to the future owners of america.

Why would the Chinese want us to learn Mandarin? If they learn english it will be very easy for them to tell us what they want us to do when they take over america and start to run our...er...ah...their...infastructure.

tsap seui

How on earth would they expect to us to understand their instructions??? :lol:

No need to learn Mandarin...these ol' boyz are serious, they intend to run the ship called america. They are learning english at a rapid rate and the whole country is thirsty for native speaking english teachers....no needa you speaka Chinatucky white boy, we run america very easy in english.

tsap seui

Thank you Uncle Scram for the opportunity to teach english to the future owners of america.

Why would the Chinese want us to learn Mandarin? If they learn english it will be very easy for them to tell us what they want us to do when they take over america and start to run our...er...ah...their...infastructure.

tsap seui

I can't speak no damn Chinese, what yaw want me to do, boss-san????

tsap sui

tsap seui

tsap seui

I can't speak no damn Chinese, what yaw want me to do, boss-san????

tsap sui

You dang Chinese are in amurica bubba, yaw gotta talk english when you boss me around....sir-san

tsap seui

Good article, Tony. Interestingly, the strongest arguments I've heard against this happening are from educated Chinese. I've written about it in another thread, but many I've talked to think the differences in language structure and learning are so deep that China will never bridge the gap. I'm not sure if I am in total agreement with my friends, but their arguments are pretty persuasive.

tsap seui

tsap seui

They are actually funding teachers to come here, and websites to promote learning Mandarin. I remember reading an article about it in the Orgonian months back, maybe its not juast a take over, its a conversion and we arnt the borgs :lol:

Edited by carl.hops (see edit history)

tsap seui

tsap seui

They are actually funding teachers to come here, and websites to promote learning Mandarin. I remember reading an article about it in the Orgonian months back, maybe its not juast a take over, its a conversion and we arnt the borgs :ph34r:

We are Chinese............

Resistance is futile............

B)

Hey, wait a minute. The few things in Mandarin LiWen "lets" me say...they are the only things you would need to know in a mindless, brain numbing repetitious job! Holy Cow, there IS a conspiracy.

Hey, wait a minute. The few things in Mandarin LiWen "lets" me say...they are the only things you would need to know in a mindless, brain numbing repetitious job! Holy Cow, there IS a conspiracy.

She is just smart and making sure that you are ready for the take over. She wants to make sure that you have the needed skills so you have a steady income to support her and you. :secret: :bounce8:

Even worse than that, Corbin. She wants to learn more and better English so I don't have to work. She rarely drinks tea, no likea rice and is the Oscar to my Felix. Very atypical. :D Guess I'll just man it up and take my punishment :D

Even worse than that, Corbin. She wants to learn more and better English so I don't have to work. She rarely drinks tea, no likea rice and is the Oscar to my Felix. Very atypical. :) Guess I'll just man it up and take my punishment :)

Yes, that is most likely the best way. Besides when they take control they will see that you are already trained and won't cause any problems. :P :D :lol: