Learning Mandrin in 7 years?

Guest Tony n Terrific

Who becomes pres now is more important than it was in the past, it will be interesting to see how things change. I will have to work harder now :huh:

What's Mandrin? :offtopic:

Who becomes pres now is more important than it was in the past, it will be interesting to see how things change. I will have to work harder now :huh:

What's Mandrin? :offtopic:

Thats hill billy speak for chicken you buy at panda express, mmmm good eatin

Who becomes pres now is more important than it was in the past, it will be interesting to see how things change. I will have to work harder now :D

It doesn't matter at all who becomes President.

Aside from the slacker/freeloader society we've created...US leadership dropped the ball after Nixon setup a tremendous opportunity for the USA to understand and be a key part of the future with China.

No need to learn Mandarin...these ol' boyz are serious, they intend to run the ship called america. They are learning english at a rapid rate and the whole country is thirsty for native speaking english teachers....no needa you speaka Chinatucky white boy, we run america very easy in english.

tsap seui

Thank you Uncle Scram for the opportunity to teach english to the future owners of america.

Who becomes pres now is more important than it was in the past, it will be interesting to see how things change. I will have to work harder now :angry:

It doesn't matter at all who becomes President.

Aside from the slacker/freeloader society we've created...US leadership dropped the ball after Nixon setup a tremendous opportunity for the USA to understand and be a key part of the future with China.

They can continue to make things worse ;-)

Guest Mike and Lily

It doesn't suprise me that China will become the world's greatest economy by 2015. What does surprise me is that before 1890, China was the world's greatest economy! I guess I should study history some more! :angry:

Guest Tony n Terrific

No need to learn Mandarin...these ol' boyz are serious, they intend to run the ship called america. They are learning english at a rapid rate and the whole country is thirsty for native speaking english teachers....no needa you speaka Chinatucky white boy, we run america very easy in english.

tsap seui

Thank you Uncle Scram for the opportunity to teach english to the future owners of america.

Do you know if the Chinese are going to take over Italy? I was thinking since I can speak both Italian, a little Kentucky Briar and English I could retire to China and start a teaching career this way I could have additional job security and a better pay rate.

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

I actually thought about studying Chinese 36 years ago when I was ready to go to college. My inner self was smart, but I was a dumbass. Duhhhh!!!! I had a straight A average in Spanish at my prep school so I had a gift for language way back then. My teacher told me he could get me a scholarship if I would major in Spanish, but I was sick of it and thought I ought to change to another language. Decided against Chinese because of their weird writing. Then forgot about the whole language study thing, well, studied English Lit. Brilliant! :lol:

tsap seui

Why would the Chinese want us to learn Mandarin? If they learn english it will be very easy for them to tell us what they want us to do when they take over america and start to run our...er...ah...their...infastructure.

tsap seui

tsap seui

Why would the Chinese want us to learn Mandarin? If they learn english it will be very easy for them to tell us what they want us to do when they take over america and start to run our...er...ah...their...infastructure.

tsap seui

Hey, no problem for us -- we've already been well trained and mop slapped into shape.