Last week, Dave took me to Six Flags, a place that we were thrown up and down! :rolleyes:

Dave first took me to a bridge-like toy, introducing me that”this one was built very long time ago. You can see the wood is very old and easily broken. The steel is rusted and not so safe. When the seats passed there, the bridge may fall down. Every year, some people were killed from there…….” “What?” I said, and couldn’t believe my ears and tried only to stop him. Even I was breathing very fast after playing that one, after that day,now I would calmfully say that the first one was pretty good and slow one. Hehe!:P

Then one by one, the being thrown process started. All the time in the process of playing, I was closing my eyes tightly! Holding Dave’s arms tightly and screaming the most of all my life! The toys would raise you up to hundreds of height in one second, then pushed you down to the half air in half second, when you just tried to open your eyes, it raised you to another half height then suddenly threw you down to the bottom! Or another one, swinging you to east, down, north, up, swirl, then come back to east, then west….Please don’t think these were finished in one minute, because they were finished in one second! You would feel when your head just reached one point, then your down part body has to be grabbed to another place. In that one, Dave sat at my right arm, a five-year-old boy sat at my left arm. When I was screaming with my twisted body, all the time I heard the boy was saying,:”oh yes! Oh yes!oh, yes!” and Dave was laughing and laughing , and I was “aaaaaahhhhhhh-----------!!!!”

Superman is a toy that very similar with the railway toy my newphew has been playing. When it first started, our seats line were climbing up the hilly bridge so it was very slow. Then when it reached the highest point, the most scary part started! The whole long line crazily rushed down toward the end of the hill, then fastly up to another hill with the force, then rushed down, then up then swirl, then down. When it rushed down, your body is in 90 degree angle, with your upper body facing toward the dear ground! You could feel that you would in any second jumped or be grabbed out of the seat and be swallowed into the huge noised of that superman railway! Every seat was taken a pic in a middle way when the seat rushed down. All of them held up their hands with crazily happy smiling face as if they have conquered the batman, only I buried my face into Dave’s seat, my hair was flying messily, and Dave was laughing hard!

We stayed there until it closed.Now in our room, were many animal toys Dave won as prizes that day to accompany gizmo. And our sweet self-taken little pics taken in a small dark house in Six-Flags were pasted on the gate of refrigerator.:greenblob:

Sarah

Guest bbridges51

Tim. Yes, why pay $40 for six flags when you can pay 10RMB for a taxi or bus ride. Oh, i didn't know you could pass on a blind curve and live!!!

Brian