Do You Wear Panties?

......... I do. My wife calls all underwear panties. Rather than try to insist on the gender difference in names for clothes I just switched over to her terminology. :D

I guess I ought to go ahead and put forth the effort to teach her the proper names for stuff because she calls her brassieres "panties" also.

......... I do. My wife calls all underwear panties. Rather than try to insist on the gender difference in names for clothes I just switched over to her terminology. :huh:

I guess I ought to go ahead and put forth the effort to teach her the proper names for stuff because she calls her brassieres "panties" also.

I wear boxies. :D

......... I do. My wife calls all underwear panties. Rather than try to insist on the gender difference in names for clothes I just switched over to her terminology. :P

I wear boxies. :rolleyes:

Clayton and Dave, not a picture I needed of either of you!!

Tight and colorful briefs!!!! ;)

I don't wear and can't stands no stinkin' boxers, briefs, or anything else that confines my boys....or confines the airflow to the brains of my boys :unsure:

Panties?....I eats panties....Yummmmmy

The lil' rabbit did get a big laugh the first night when we took each others clothes off of each other...and dadgum if'n she didn't run and look in my suitcases to see if I had packed any "heck, since I don' t own any, we don't even have a word for them"...but she shore looked and laughed at me in amazement. :unsure: That was when she first noticed I had a terlet seat lurking in my luggage.....what, she must have been thinkin', have I gotten myself into?

tsap seui

Have terlet seat

will travel