Learning Chinese

Tony, Ni whey schaw Puntungwah ma? Wah whey schaw ediar Putungwah. Ni shu Zhongoren ma? Wah shu Meigoren. The best course for Chinese is the Pimsleur course that you can download from Winmx.com for free although the course costs a few hundred dollars if you were to pay for it. It is well worth the price if you can afford it. :D :D

For us strugglers in the Chinese language, there can never be too much help. I liked this page as it gives you the pinyin, characters and English with sound. Great for sitting in front of the compuer to learn.

Pimsleur is great and perfect when you are on the go like I am. The drawback to it is the lack of visual, it's all auditory and I have a hard time retaining it.

Tony, Ni whey schaw Puntungwah ma? Wah whey schaw ediar Putungwah. Ni shu Zhongoren ma? Wah shu Meigoren.

R2D2, I'm very impressed with your Chinese. They are very interesting. It seems you have some accent. SiChuan accent or Canton accent?:rolleyes:---- Just kidding.----actually I think it's very good.

Sarah

Tony, Ni whey schaw Puntungwah ma? Wah whey schaw ediar Putungwah. Ni shu Zhongoren ma? Wah shu Meigoren.

R2D2, I'm very impressed with your Chinese. They are very interesting. It seems you have some accent. SiChuan accent or Canton accent?:P---- Just kidding.----actually I think it's very good.

Sarah

Xie Xie, Sarah. It is Nanningnese. :angry: ;) :lol: