The Search for Chinabounder...

P.S. Nice dig about religion, Roger, but you are bucking the huge majority of mankind. Less than 20% of the population of the world claims no religious affiliation. You're out of step, my man, or maybe it's just that 'different drummer' you've been hearing. :lol:

Just can't lay off the personal attacks can you Mike... :P

Nope, but... this isn't really an attack, either. More of an observation, Rog.... :lol:

Pa rum pum pum pum. Pa rum pum pum pum

Rum pum pum pum

Rum pum pum pum

Pa rum pum pum pum

Me and my drum.

What sort of a comment is this??? :P

Hmmmm.... looks like another 'personal attack' Rog, at least by your definition.

We're just funnin' ya, dood.....

XOXO

I'm not going to dignify this cad with hits to his blog, so I'm curious...

Is he doing anything that is illegal? And don't get upset, I'm not asking about his morality, which he obviously has none of, but of the legality of his actions.

If his actions are illegal, why isn't he rotting in some cell?

Surely he is easy enough to find. IP numbers, and China being one of the most advanced countries in the use of facial recognition software, should make it easy to track it down. Heck some homeschool hackers could maybe even find him and hand out 2x4s to the pissed off masses.

You can read about him (or them as GZBILL reports) on many other Chinese blogs...I think the worst thing is it makes people wonder if all foreign men in China are of this mold... :lol: At least they're British and not Americans... :P

Not to draw too broad a generalization, but the Brits were pretty well reviled in Hong Kong when I was there in 1973. VERY racist and constantly making derogatory comments to the locals. In fact, some buddies of mine and I went drinking with some Royal Marines and were downright appalled at their behavior towards the guides (female and legitmate) we had hired to show us the sites. Damned near became a replay of the War of 1812. We ditched the suckers and gained immeasurable respect from the gals because we stood up for them. They may still be telling stories about the chivalrous Yanks...

P.S. The Brits did teach me ONE thing that I've continued to this day... they call it a 'topper', a spritz of fresh lime in one's beer. Tastes great and good for you, too...