Today I Taught My Wife a New Word

By that token I guess I'll have to teach my wife the word doofus.

Whether you are a Doofus, Dork, Dewb, or Geek, it should be the utmost priority to teach your wife that people that fall into these personality types are completely incapable of domestic chores, menial tasks, and repetative labors without screwing them up so badly that she would be much happier if she just left you out of it and did it herself. I think this might be a tougher lesson than it sounds like, but in any case, good luck with the teachings! Let us know how it turns out.... :ph34r:

Sounds like Bill Cosbys advice, from "Fatherhood."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tony n Terrific

On Monday I had a lunch date with a businees associate at noon. Earlier that morning we where chatting on together and I told my wife of my plans for the day. Tuesday she asked me how my "Nooner" went at lunch. I busted out laughing and slowly explained what a Nooner meant in English. God love em! :)

On Monday I had a lunch date with a businees associate at noon. Earlier that morning we where chatting on together and I told my wife of my plans for the day. Tuesday she asked me how my "Nooner" went at lunch. I busted out laughing and slowly explained what a Nooner meant in English. God love em! :rolleyes:

You can remind her, in a world of 'fidelity in marriage', that 'nooners' are to be spent together with her !

Guest Tony n Terrific

On Monday I had a lunch date with a businees associate at noon. Earlier that morning we where chatting on together and I told my wife of my plans for the day. Tuesday she asked me how my "Nooner" went at lunch. I busted out laughing and slowly explained what a Nooner meant in English. God love em! <_<

You can remind her, in a world of 'fidelity in marriage', that 'nooners' are to be spent together with her !

True. I am going to download for her the Western Classic movie "High Noon" today.