Guest Rob & Jin

Ok guys, second request- can those with gaps in their timelines on the spreadsheet please PM me the missing dates ;)

Thank you :huh:

I think it would be very helpful if CFL had something like visajourney to enter our immigration timelines http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list...na&dfile=No

Jeff, you will have to suggest that to Admin/ big bosses, maybe they will let you organise, control and be responsible for its maintaince.

The speadsheet I have up is for a close date range of NVC out and circling timelines, if later members want to continue it, then someone will need to volunteer, I will send you the spreadsheet and you can take it over. ;)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know the Chinese characters for Zhouma. I was born and grew up in Hubei and my An lives in Wuhan right now. I plan to be in Wuhan on May 18 (with a one-way ticket) and stay on until she gets her visa then we can come back together.

I'm at Zhouma town, Hefeng county like 12 hour bus ride from Wuhan. I got married over at Wuhan tho. Is ur wife from Wuhan?

I cant write chinese hehe. Even tho i'm chinese myself, I was raised in America. All I know is that zhouma means running horse. Lol I came back on a one way ticket too. We got same plans :huh:

It sounds like ×ßÂíÕò, which is near the borderline between Hubei and Hunan (per Google map). Are you still there?

I cant write chinese hehe. Even tho i'm chinese myself, I was raised in America. All I know is that zhouma means running horse. Lol I came back on a one way ticket too. We got same plans :)

It sounds like ×ßÂíÕò, which is near the borderline between Hubei and Hunan (per Google map). Are you still there?

I cant write chinese hehe. Even tho i'm chinese myself, I was raised in America. All I know is that zhouma means running horse. Lol I came back on a one way ticket too. We got same plans :unsure:

Yep thats the place :Dah: I'm still here hehe, been here since November. Was here for the big snow storm too. Had to travel to HongKong to renew my visa during that storm too. On the way back I was at the GZ train station with all those people, it was nutz.

I'm curious to know the Chinese characters for Zhouma. I was born and grew up in Hubei and my An lives in Wuhan right now. I plan to be in Wuhan on May 18 (with a one-way ticket) and stay on until she gets her visa then we can come back together.

I'm at Zhouma town, Hefeng county like 12 hour bus ride from Wuhan. I got married over at Wuhan tho. Is ur wife from Wuhan?

I cant write chinese hehe. Even tho i'm chinese myself, I was raised in America. All I know is that

zhouma means running horse. Lol I came back on a one way ticket too. We got same plans <_<

My wife is from Wuhan, in the Qingshan area. I've worked at WISCO on a project there for 5 months. I too hope to be back in the middle of May. As a side note, does anyone know if you can take the family leave and medical act in this situation, so you don't lose your job and then can stay up to 12 weeks.

Guest Rob & Jin

I cant write chinese hehe. Even tho i'm chinese myself, I was raised in America. All I know is that

zhouma means running horse. Lol I came back on a one way ticket too. We got same plans <_<

My wife is from Wuhan, in the Qingshan area. I've worked at WISCO on a project there for 5 months. I too hope to be back in the middle of May. As a side note, does anyone know if you can take the family leave and medical act in this situation, so you don't lose your job and then can stay up to 12 weeks.

I believe you can only get that if theres a family emergency, ie illness or death. But maybe you could take a leave of absence (of course no pay) depends on your employer.

Well if u scrounge up all ur vacation pay and sick leave days how much time do u have? Yeh i think its gonna be mainly be up to how cool ur boss is. My boss wasnt cool so i quit :angry: I regret quiting so early tho because i missed all the holyday pay and bonuses. It would of been enough extra money for me to get one of those cool little 3 wheeled cars i see around here <_<

That must be like going through h***. But glad you made it.

Yep thats the place :pash: I'm still here hehe, been here since November. Was here for the big snow storm too. Had to travel to HongKong to renew my visa during that storm too. On the way back I was at the GZ train station with all those people, it was nutz.

Great. Let's keep in touch and maybe we can meet in Wuhan in May. An lives in the Hongshan district.

I'm working in a University so I have the whole summer off.

ok, guys flood me with those P-3 updates in the morning :o

and Amy P-4 ?

Another sleepless night, waiting for 0830 EDT to roll around...... :happybday: :D :angry:

Too bad GUZ doesn't have a hot-line, where we could call in with our GUZ# and get an answer, before the workers at DOS, have even rolled out of bed. They are just opening for business, on Monday in GZ, now. They already know what the answers are; but we have to wait........ :P

Guest Rob & Jin

ok, guys flood me with those P-3 updates in the morning :)

and Amy P-4 ?

Another sleepless night, waiting for 0830 EDT to roll around...... :rolleyes: :D :D

Too bad GUZ doesn't have a hot-line, where we could call in with our GUZ# and get an answer, before the workers at DOS, have even rolled out of bed. They are just opening for business, on Monday in GZ, now. They already know what the answers are; but we have to wait........ B)

They are logging your file in right now, that would be so good :D

I believe you can only get that if theres a family emergency, ie illness or death. But maybe you could take a leave of absence (of course no pay) depends on your employer.

It looks like you are right Rob. I do have a fairly solid relationship with my employer, but I'm not 100% sure what they would do if I told them I was going to stay in China until I was able to bring my wife back (I do have a couple thing perhaps in my favor that my company has a branch office in Shanghai and some jobs throughout China). I guess I'll be better off waiting for some information from DOS before making plans.