Hello all

I have just registered and I hope to go to China in May 08 to meet my girlfriend for the first time. If all goes well perhaps we will make a big decision to spend our lives together. I can see there is a wealth of information here and I am trying to take it all in. Is there a list of acronyms so I know what people are talking about when they write SO or USC and others?

Thanks

Richard

Hello all

I have just registered and I hope to go to China in May 08 to meet my girlfriend for the first time. If all goes well perhaps we will make a big decision to spend our lives together. I can see there is a wealth of information here and I am trying to take it all in. Is there a list of acronyms so I know what people are talking about when they write SO or USC and others?

Thanks

Richard

Welcome to Candle Richard. :D

Start here:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_EZ_FAQ.htm#Acro_A

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Thanks that is very helpful

Hello all

Thanks

Richard

Welcome to Candle Richard. :rolleyes:

Start here:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_EZ_FAQ.htm

Scroll to the bottom. :D

Hello all

Thanks

Richard

The one that will get you a look is "SO"!!

Significant other is an alright term but been bounced around for awhile shall we say??

When you are a K-1 what do you call her??

Fiance, too stiff.......

The Mrs., Ok with me...........

Honey, Oh brother................

My Chinese love toy?? I think not!!

Wife, gets you in trouble until it happens........

Girlfriend, too weak a name to me, she is more then that......

I gave in too demand and now just call her feng, a chunk of her name, she has two first names, but enough for CFL!! :blink:

Guest Rob & Jin

Hello all

Thanks

Richard

The one that will get you a look is "SO"!!

Significant other is an alright term but been bounced around for awhile shall we say??

When you are a K-1 what do you call her??

Fiance, too stiff.......

The Mrs., Ok with me...........

Honey, Oh brother................

My Chinese love toy?? I think not!!

Wife, gets you in trouble until it happens........

Girlfriend, too weak a name to me, she is more then that......

I gave in too demand and now just call her feng, a chunk of her name, she has two first names, but enough for CFL!! :)

Nothing stiff about being called fiancee, wife , love or even their real name, I think

Hey IllinoisDave, you might wanna change that link to this link:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_EZ_FAQ.htm#Acro_A

What, scrolling to hard for ya? :D

I changed it. Thanks. ;)

With the way people nest a bunch of nested quotes in one post on a fifteen post page, I think CfL blew out my scroll well! :lol:

Go buy yourself another and quit belly aching about it............

:P

:D Welcome to the group usaRichard.................