Visa in hand.. Thank you everyone.

Hello everyone,

We had GUZ consulate sent her visa to the hotel we were staying and we just received visa from the hotel and it is finally in our hand.

We like to thank everyone here for all the support. And if there are anything we can do, please let us know.

I have one question, can my wife travel back to China ? Is there time frame where she can or can not travel back while she is in US as CR-1?

Any information would be helpful,

Thank you

Justin's family

Traveling back to China has never been an issue for any visa holder, it's getting back into the US that can a problem for some, but not CR-1.

She should receive her green card a few weeks after arriving in the US. If this is the 2 year green card be sure to mark your calendar for 3 months before it's expiration to file the I-751

Hello everyone,

We had GUZ consulate sent her visa to the hotel we were staying and we just received visa from the hotel and it is finally in our hand.

We like to thank everyone here for all the support. And if there are anything we can do, please let us know.

I have one question, can my wife travel back to China ? Is there time frame where she can or can not travel back while she is in US as CR-1?

Any information would be helpful,

Thank you

Justin's family

As Lee said, she should have no problems.

But CONGRATULATIONS on finally getting the Visa!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations!

She will not have any issues at all if she has Green Card in Hand.

Otherwise, you'd need some Advanced Parole Document. AP takes time to get. IIRC, you've filed CR-1, yes? She should receive GC RealSoonNow at the USA address.

• 1 month later...

CR-1 is a single entry visa, so once it is used to enter the USA it is done,HOWEVER.... The officer at the POE will stamp passport with I-551 stamp, which makes passport into a temp 1 year Green-Card. So YES your wife can travel out of the USA and then re-enter the country using the I-551 stamp.

Congrats on getting the visa!! :)