I just returned home from GZ and I'm happy to say I have my visa. My interview was last Wednesday, July 2. I am Buddhist, so after GZ I made a pilgrimage to Putoushan to thank Quan Yin for my quick K3 visa. (It took only 5 months, from start to finish.)

My interview lasted only a few minutes and went very smoothly. And although I brought many pictures, the interviewer didn't ask to see even one.

Thank you to all of you for your help. I really appreciate it. I hope to be teaching English in America in the fall.

Rose

:D

Thank you christy, Long_strider, chinadave2001, owenkrout, and tonyuab for your good wishes.

I know some of you think I am not really Chinese, that I am an imposter, but that is simply not the case. I've just studied English all my life.

Again, my thanks to all of you. And very special thanks to donahso.

ChinaRose

:o

Congratulations ChinaRose. Your processing time was indeed a miracle. And the pilgrimage to Putuoshan must have been a very positive spiritual experience. It is truly a lovely and powerful place. Best wishes and keep us posted as to your travel plans. :D

Thank you, Mick. Sounds like you know about the real miracles that show up in life. I'm praying for you and that your heart will stay strong and your health will be good. Yes, Putuoshan is a very sacred place. I just had to go there to visit the temples and climb the mountain.