Chinese/English Language Problems

My wife just does this to get a rise outta me. She wants me to know she's the boss (even if she isn't, I let her think she is) ;)

You mean to say that she does this to get a rise, out of you, to let her know that she is the boss, even if she isn't the boss!

However, there is the other side of the coin. She does it to get a rise out of you, because she knows that you think you know that your are the boss. However, she knows that you already know that you think, you are the boss. Therefore, she is attempting to get a rise out of you because she knows that you want to be the boss and when she gets a rise out of you she knows that she is the true boss, because she got a rise from her husband who thinks that she is the real boss! And this fact she knows she knows, that you don't know that she is the boss, so she makes you feel good thinking that you are the true boss!

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :beer: ;) :drunk: :drunk: :bleh:

Therefore, I will take you advice and show her who the boss really is! I won't do the dishes or take the trash out! That'll teach her who really in charge!

"Excuse me for a minute. Honey, why are you looking at the advertisements for twin beds?"

Ummmmmmm! Maybe I'll show her later! LOL!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine just says "UNDERSTAAAAND?" a lot. She does NOT like to repeat anything. I can't just say yes honey. I might get tested or asked what she just said.

Mine does not worry whether I understood or not it seems. If I love her I will try hard and LISTEN! I try.

I finally sat my foot down though. Seems I need surgery now. :)

My wife just does this to get a rise outta me. She wants me to know she's the boss (even if she isn't, I let her think she is) ;)

You mean to say that she does this to get a rise, out of you, to let her know that she is the boss, even if she isn't the boss!

However, there is the other side of the coin. She does it to get a rise out of you, because she knows that you think you know that your are the boss. However, she knows that you already know that you think, you are the boss. Therefore, she is attempting to get a rise out of you because she knows that you want to be the boss and when she gets a rise out of you she knows that she is the true boss, because she got a rise from her husband who thinks that she is the real boss! And this fact she knows she knows, that you don't know that she is the boss, so she makes you feel good thinking that you are the true boss!

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :wacko: :crazy: :) :( :D

Therefore, I will take you advice and show her who the boss really is! I won't do the dishes or take the trash out! That'll teach her who really in charge!

"Excuse me for a minute. Honey, why are you looking at the advertisements for twin beds?"

Dave is the trash out yet?????????? ;)

My wife just does this to get a rise outta me. She wants me to know she's the boss (even if she isn't, I let her think she is) B)

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :rotfl: :lol: :D B) ;)

Dave is the trash out yet?????????? :rotfl:

Mark!

Go ahead rub salt into my wounds!

....I took not only the trash out, but made dinner.....

I even surrendered my paycheck to her right, after I told her that I was BOSS! Wow! What a hissy fit......! Thanks a lot guys, for that wonderful piece of sage advice you gave me! I didn't know that there was that much pent-up energy in one Chinese woman! :o :lol:

Well, at least she stopped looking at twin beds!

:o

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :wacko: :crazy: :roller: :roller: :roller:

Dave is the trash out yet?????????? :dunno:

Mark!

I even surrendered my paycheck to her right, after I told her that I was BOSS! Wow! What a hissy fit......! Thanks a lot guys, for that wonderful piece of sage advice you gave me! I didn't know that there was that much pent-up energy in one Chinese woman! :Dah: :roller:

:rotfl:

I am glad you are back in good graces big man!!! :roller:

Did I ever told you about how my feng reminds me of a character in:

Two Mules for Sister Sara! and she is not either Clint of Shirley!!

:roller: :whip: :roller:

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :wacko: :crazy: :roller: :roller: :roller:

Mark!

I even surrendered my paycheck to her right, after I told her that I was BOSS! Wow! What a hissy fit......! Thanks a lot guys, for that wonderful piece of sage advice you gave me! I didn't know that there was that much pent-up energy in one Chinese woman! :Dah: :roller:

:roller: :whip: :roller:

You have me guessing. The bad ass Mexican!?!

Yes I have a role in that movie to. Want my autograph?

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/597974/2/istockphoto_597974_donkey_turning.jpg

Yin didn't want to sit saddle. Sorry no photo of her!

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :whip: :Dah: :roller: :roller: :roller:

Dave is the trash out yet?????????? :rotfl:

Mark!

;)

:roller: :whip: :dunno:

You have me guessing. The bad ass Mexican!?!

Yes I have a role in that movie to. Want my autograph?

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/597974/2/istockphoto_597974_donkey_turning.jpg

Yin didn't want to sit saddle. Sorry no photo of her!

:crazy: :king: :whip: :roller: :wacko:

Crap! Does somebody have an Ace elastic bandage? I think I sprained my brain! :wacko: :crazy: B) :roller: :roller:

Mark!

I even surrendered my paycheck to her right, after I told her that I was BOSS! Wow! What a hissy fit......! Thanks a lot guys, for that wonderful piece of sage advice you gave me! I didn't know that there was that much pent-up energy in one Chinese woman! :Dah: :huh:

Sounds like she is helping to train you to improve your negotiating skills, remember she comes from a culture that is over 5000 years old and your culture is just beginning to make the shower curtain turn green. :lol:

I'm not quite sure if what I heard from my lady was any sign of things to come, but she on a few occasions has said to me "Dear, you have to listen to your wife." I don't know if this meant listen as in pay attention to what she says, or obey as in do what I tell you?! :huh: B) hmmm..

I'm not quite sure if what I heard from my lady was any sign of things to come, but she on a few occasions has said to me "Dear, you have to listen to your wife." I don't know if this meant listen as in pay attention to what she says, or obey as in do what I tell you?! :blink: :o hmmm..

There was a time when my wife told me "You didn't listen to your wife", being the survivalist type I immediately responded that I aways listened to my wife because she is the most important person in my life. B)

She followed it up with "why didn't you do what I said?" To that I thought for a minute and busted out laughing and then told her I aways listen to my wife but didn't do what she told me. :lol: She got a good laugh out of that one too. :P

I'm not quite sure if what I heard from my lady was any sign of things to come, but she on a few occasions has said to me "Dear, you have to listen to your wife." I don't know if this meant listen as in pay attention to what she says, or obey as in do what I tell you?! :blink: :o hmmm..

There was a time when my wife told me "You didn't listen to your wife", being the survivalist type I immediately responded that I aways listened to my wife because she is the most important person in my life. B)

She followed it up with "why didn't you do what I said?" To that I thought for a minute and busted out laughing and then told her I aways listen to my wife but didn't do what she told me. :lol: She got a good laugh out of that one too. :P

Haha, good sound example/advice for us all Lee. Putting that ol foot dawn can sure be difficult at times, especially after arrival. Now where is that land mine smiley face?

PS: Oh and I took my trash out yesterday! Mothers reminder this time. ;) (But when in Little Rock it is set outside the front door for me. More efficeient when we go somewhere. :rolleyes: :lol:

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)

I'm not quite sure if what I heard from my lady was any sign of things to come, but she on a few occasions has said to me "Dear, you have to listen to your wife." I don't know if this meant listen as in pay attention to what she says, or obey as in do what I tell you?! :D ;) hmmm..

Tim, not even there yet and you are in trouble!! :rolleyes: B)

No, I'm taking Lee's route on that one... She has not yet begun to try to take control of me. No harm in testing the waters, see if it's ok to swim..

I'm not quite sure if what I heard from my lady was any sign of things to come, but she on a few occasions has said to me "Dear, you have to listen to your wife." I don't know if this meant listen as in pay attention to what she says, or obey as in do what I tell you?! :D :D hmmm..

Tim, not even there yet and you are in trouble!! :lol: :lol:

No, I'm taking Lee's route on that one... She has not yet begun to try to take control of me. No harm in testing the waters, see if it's ok to swim..

I'm not quite sure if what I heard from my lady was any sign of things to come, but she on a few occasions has said to me "Dear, you have to listen to your wife." I don't know if this meant listen as in pay attention to what she says, or obey as in do what I tell you?! :D :o hmmm..

Tim, not even there yet and you are in trouble!! :blink: :lol:

Just as long as the water does not get too :cold: !!