Do I need to bring X ray film to GZ?

The X-RAY Machine is a good idea. Or, ask for the tour of the facilities so you can inspect the mailroom. After they finish questioning you tell them you have a list of about 237 questions concerning their procedures. Affirm that it is good that they scheduled you for a morning appointment and if you work hard you should be able to finish by 5pm. With your fiancee there you don't mind proceding in either language Mandarin or English. It would be best if they gave you the stool and they stood during this procedure.

Important questions like;

Why are you so slow?

Why do you lose documents?

Do you make a special effort to be unfriendly?

Do you have a college degree? In what field because it is obviously not management?

I think we need a top ten list here... :angry: :lol: :lol:

Francine,

Owen is very right. They even say in their list of things you need to bring is the X-ray. The people that are interviewing can ask anything they want. It is there choice, so if you have something bring it just in case they ask. Some interviewers are very easy, and some are just looking for an excuss to fail you. For every one case that passes these interviews, there most be 10 or 20 that don't pass them.

The consulate pages say they interview over 1,000 each month, and I know there aren't that many people coming here.