A second verdict is in ....

Kevinf

Not that I'll be able to sleep any better now but ...

its ...

PINK

Booking tickets now ...

omg ..wth happened to airfare prices!! ...lol .. who cares!

Congrats to Gino & Lulu too!!! (hi5pro). They were there with my SO and celebrating afterword! Apparently, all her friends that went in today from 001 got pink!

She said it took less than a minute. She went to the window, said "Good morning, how are you?" ..VO Answers ..she says, "Excuse me, I can speak english OK, but I'd rather speak Chinese" .. VO says "Oh your english sounds just fine to me, you're approved!"

As far as I can tell from her account, he didn't even ask to see any documents other than their passports :rolleyes: (SO and her daughter).

When the shock and awe wears off, I'll ask her again :roller:

Edited by Kevinf (see edit history)

its ...

PINK

Booking tickets now ...

Congrats to Gino & Lulu too!!! (hi5pro). They were there with my SO and celebrating afterword! Apparently, all her friends that went in today from 001 got pink!

She said it took less than a minute. She went to the window, said "Good morning, how are you?" ..VO Answers ..she says, "Excuse me, I can speak english OK, but I'd rather speak Chinese" .. VO says "Oh your english sounds just fine to me, you're approved!"

As far as I can tell from her account, he didn't even ask to see any documents other than their passports :roller: (SO and her daughter).

When the shock and awe wears off, I'll ask her again :roller:

VERY NICE :rolleyes: PRESENT!!!

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4839/v268505lf8.jpg

As far as I can tell from her account, he didn't even ask to see any documents other than their passports :) (SO and her daughter).

This is fantastic !!! Congratulations to the both of you !!! :greenblob: :greenblob:

Obviously you were able to hand-pick your own VO !!?? :greenblob:

(sorry, I just could not resist that)

You guys did great and you should be very happy !! :greenblob:

its ...

PINK

Booking tickets now ...

As far as I can tell from her account, he didn't even ask to see any documents other than their passports :angry: (SO and her daughter).

When the shock and awe wears off, I'll ask her again :(

WOW CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS! I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND THAT THE INTERVIEW WAS QUICK AND EASY!