11th Hour question

So I basically followed Gino's (hi5pro) kitchen sink template. Thanks for that Gino!

And just when I thought everything was said and done, my SO was happy, I was still a bit stressed but a little less than before.

**!!BAM!!**

..She tells me that a lot of girls on 001 are saying that I need to provide proof, in the form of bank reciepts or some such, that I in fact bought my own tickets, and did not have anyone buy them for me.

I had never heard of that before or seen on here that anyone was ever asked for it.

Anyone got a clue if this is a major concern or not? Thanks!

P.S. - Not that it really matters. I have to mail it tomorrow or it may be too late, and I doubt I can get my bank to produce a line item notarized receipt from 5 months ago without some hefty paperwork being filled out. I just have no idea why this is coming up now all of the sudden.

Edited by Kevinf (see edit history)

Hi Kevinf

Do you have a credit card statement that you bought the air tickets of? It will take about 1-2 weeks for her to receive your mail. We have Dec. 11th interview also and I am heading to GZ on the 6th. I am in California and I don't mind to bring that to China for you if you can tell me how to get hold with your sweetheart. Please let me know.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

So I basically followed Gino's (hi5pro) kitchen sink template. Thanks for that Gino!

And just when I thought everything was said and done, my SO was happy, I was still a bit stressed but a little less than before.

**!!BAM!!**

..She tells me that a lot of girls on 001 are saying that I need to provide proof, in the form of bank reciepts or some such, that I in fact bought my own tickets, and did not have anyone buy them for me.

I had never heard of that before or seen on here that anyone was ever asked for it.

P.S. - Not that it really matters. I have to mail it tomorrow or it may be too late, and I doubt I can get my bank to produce a line item notarized receipt from 5 months ago without some hefty paperwork being filled out. I just have no idea why this is coming up now all of the sudden.

I tend to doubt it is anything to sweat over. Having it would be ok, but I seriously doubt they are going to take the time to look at receipts.

Can you create an account online with your credit card company and print statement that way?

Can you create an account online with your credit card company and print statement that way?

Michaelt has a good point. Why don't you create an online account and give the log-in info to you SO and she can print the statement from China. You can always change the password later if you don't want her to log in your account anymore. Just my .02

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

**!!BAM!!**

I tend to doubt it is anything to sweat over. Having it would be ok, but I seriously doubt they are going to take the time to look at receipts.

OK! I printed my CC statement for Nov 2006 and the first one was there. I printed my bank statement for April 2007 and the second purchase was there. So that should be sufficient?

Gino .. what do you mean it will take two weeks for mail to get there? Even if I FedEx it priority??

Gino .. what do you mean it will take two weeks for mail to get there? Even if I FedEx it priority??

Oh... Sorry. I am talking about first class mail. FedEx priority may be way faster but I have not tried it yet. :unsure:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Oh... Sorry. I am talking about first class mail. FedEx priority may be way faster but I have not tried it yet. :unsure:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hehe. I don't have much choice. The sink must fly!! So on top of all the nervousness of the interview and evidence, now I have to sweat the sink getting there on time! I wish I could hand carry it but jeez ...

And though I appreciate greatly your offer of courier, Gino, she'll need this stuff before the 6th. She still has to add her things to it and organize it to suit her style and so forth. So I must FedEx it as fast as possible. Oh well, I didn't need that entertainment budget this month :lol:

just be sure FedEx services her area. What about scanning and e-mailing as a pdf or jpg and have her print in China?

What are we doing up this late? I know why I am!!! Jet lag is killing me!!! Just got back late Saturday night from a succesful interview and my body's time clock is all screwed up!!! Cleaning, painting and prepping house for her arrival Dec 17th!!!!!!

just be sure FedEx services her area. What about scanning and e-mailing as a pdf or jpg and have her print in China?

What are we doing up this late? I know why I am!!! Jet lag is killing me!!! Just got back late Saturday night from a succesful interview and my body's time clock is all screwed up!!! Cleaning, painting and prepping house for her arrival Dec 17th!!!!!!

Haha! I know what I'm doing up! STRESS BALL EXPRESS!

Actually Michael, I'm talking about FedEx'ing the entire sink tomorrow. I'm just getting last minute pieces of paper, like these, inserted into it.

Honestly, I had not expected our interview date so fast, since our P4 was only mailed on Nov 23. So now I'm basically going to have to overnite all 8 pds of it!!

And yes, she is in Shenzhen. They have everything there. She FedEx'd a letter to me back in February and it took 3 days to get here, so I have high hopes!!

Haha! I know what I'm doing up! STRESS BALL EXPRESS!

Actually Michael, I'm talking about FedEx'ing the entire sink tomorrow. I'm just getting last minute pieces of paper, like these, inserted into it.

Honestly, I had not expected our interview date so fast, since our P4 was only mailed on Nov 23. So now I'm basically going to have to overnite all 8 pds of it!!

And yes, she is in Shenzhen. They have everything there. She FedEx'd a letter to me back in February and it took 3 days to get here, so I have high hopes!!

Make sure you put her phone number on the address lable so the worker can phone her if he has any questions about her location (Don't need 01186).

**!!BAM!!**

OK! I printed my CC statement for Nov 2006 and the first one was there. I printed my bank statement for April 2007 and the second purchase was there. So that should be sufficient?

scan...PDF...e-mail :unsure: Kinko's?

Edited by whutthapho (see edit history)

Note: My UPS Air package took 3 days to Shenzhen.

I have gone over several old posts and it seems the only time GZU has asked for proof of who paid for what was in the case of someone with low income or a younger CFL memeber??

But it will be interesting to see what they ask you, always interests me the questions by the VO! Good Luck!!

:rolleyes: