11th Hour question

Don't mean to be too obvious, but you did make a complete copy of that "kitchen sink: right? :smartass:

I did not make a "copy", but I either have copies of everything that was notarized etc, or it is all replicatable. At this point, however, we're pretty much screwed if it gets lost. FedEx says they expect it to arrive Dec 3. So, if something does go haywire, I don't think I'll have enough time to get her a second copy by Dec 11. We'd have to reschedule our interview.

Don't mean to be too obvious, but you did make a complete copy of that "kitchen sink: right? :smartass:

I did not make a "copy", but I either have copies of everything that was notarized etc, or it is all replicatable. At this point, however, we're pretty much screwed if it gets lost. FedEx says they expect it to arrive Dec 3. So, if something does go haywire, I don't think I'll have enough time to get her a second copy by Dec 11. We'd have to reschedule our interview.

Think positive!!! Everything will be fine and she will do well. Just remind her that confidence, friendly and calm is what it is all about. You and she deserve pink and she is there to get pink. Period. I hope you have practiced questions? Pay particular attention to all the things you wrote on your I-129 Attachment. Anything outside of that and info from government forms may just be trick questions to see IF she has an answer, and how quickly she can answer (indicating that she REALLY DOES know all about you). My Fang was asked my favorite color and food. VO did not know those answers. Understand what VO was trying to see? My gal was smiling, good natured, said "good morning sir" then giggled and said "oh sorry, good morning madame" and the rest was a breeze. See my post in "interview" "She did it, she did it" for other questions asked. Good luck to you two!!!