Good luck to you both ... you'll make it!

relax and get your pink. Try the xinjiang resturant, it is on the street behind the comsulate almost directly behind it.

Michael,

Sorry for getting around to your post so late, but keep in mind that Wen Li and I have been blazing the trail for you, Fang and all the others that are soon to follow.

I'm quite sure you are in mid air at this time, but are soon to land here in GUZ. We both wish you the very, very best and I have no doubt that you will follow in our footsteps.

Clayton & Wen Li

Michael,

Sorry for getting around to your post so late, but keep in mind that Wen Li and I have been blazing the trail for you, Fang and all the others that are soon to follow.

I'm quite sure you are in mid air at this time, but are soon to land here in GUZ. We both wish you the very, very best and I have no doubt that you will follow in our footsteps.

Clayton & Wen Li

I'm just leaving for the airport now and I read your signature!!!!! Good for you...CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!!!!! Congratulations Wen Li!!!!! I will write longer when I return.

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for the two of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

wishing HER well.. and you some sanity :blink:

look forward to getting together once she is in FL ... :blink:

Same here David and thank you for everything!!! It's all about her and I just want her to be happy and for things to go smoothly. She knows of you and Zixuan, and I will pass your nice wishes along tomorrow night night when I arrive in Guangzhou.

Thank you again!!! : )