To all my dear friends here at CFL,

I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you ALL so very much for your help in getting my lovely Fang and I this far in the visa process. Never before have I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with such a wonderful forum of generous and kind people! You ALL have given us such great advice and so much of your time. You have prepared us for what is probably THE most important event in our lives. There are so many people that have answered my questions (even the stupid ones!) that it would be impossible to thank all of you personally.

I would also like to say thank you to our friend DavidZixuan for his invaluable "Kitchen Sink" and other information that he has posted. David, this must have taken you hours, and hours, and hours of your personal time, and I just can not thank you enough, or imagine the hundreds, if not thousands of people that you have helped!!! I am sure you have single-handedly brought happiness to many people's lives!!! Your Zixuan must be very proud of you!!!

Tomorrow I will travel to be with my sweet Fang and support her for her interview Monday. My Fang is truly a remarkable girl. There are so many qualities about her that I love so very much, and I know that we will be together soon.

You all have contributed so much to make that happen, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

Please keep positive thoughts going my sweet Fang's way!!! : )

I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you ALL so very much for your help in getting my lovely Fang and I this far in the visa process. Never before have I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with such a wonderful forum of generous and kind people! You ALL have given us such great advice and so much of your time. You have prepared us for what is probably THE most important event in our lives. There are so many people that have answered my questions (even the stupid ones!) that it would be impossible to thank all of you personally.

I would also like to say thank you to our friend DavidZixuan for his invaluable "Kitchen Sink" and other information that he has posted. David, this must have taken you hours, and hours, and hours of your personal time, and I just can not thank you enough, or imagine the hundreds, if not thousands of people that you have helped!!! I am sure you have single-handedly brought happiness to many people's lives!!! Your Zixuan must be very proud of you!!!

Tomorrow I will travel to be with my sweet Fang and support her for her interview Monday. My Fang is truly a remarkable girl. There are so many qualities about her that I love so very much, and I know that we will be together soon.

You all have contributed so much to make that happen, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

Good luck buddy and have a safe trip!! I am not going to write the usual bring back the pink, because I know you will!! :unsure: :rolleyes:

Let me know how it goes and all those probing questions?? :) :)

Good luck to both of you Michael and Fang!! :)

I know all you're worrying and checking and double checking will pay off with that little slip of pink paper we all look for.

You and Clayton have to be two of the most diligent members I've seen here. I know there are no I's left to dot or T's left to cross with either of you and I know you'll both have success.

As we speak, Clayton's better half is probably sitting on the fifth floor waiting for her name to be called. I hope we get the good news from both of you very soon.

Best of luck my friend.

Dave

Good luck to both of you Michael and Fang!! :P

I know all you're worrying and checking and double checking will pay off with that little slip of pink paper we all look for.

You and Clayton have to be two of the most diligent members I've seen here. I know there are no I's left to dot or T's left to cross with either of you and I know you'll both have success.

As we speak, Clayton's better half is probably sitting on the fifth floor waiting for her name to be called. I hope we get the good news from both of you very soon.

Best of luck my friend.

Dave

Thank you Dave...you are my mentor!!!

Michael, good luck and think pink all the way. Just looking at the photo, both of you look so happy together¡£ I'm sure that she will do an excellent job since you've prepared for this moment of time. Whatever you do, think positive and don't let her lose confidence in herself! Support her to the very last minute up to the interview.

I wish I could have been at my lao po's interview to support her, Consider yourself a lucky guy and your lao po must love you very much for being there at her side for an important chapter in your lives.

I totally agree with you how this forum is full of generous and helpful people that day in and day out help other's to get through problems and assist people when in fact, there are people today who opt to spend thousands of dollars to hire a lawyer when they could do it themselves. Sometimes the information you find here is better than what you pay a lawyer in my opinion. Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy your trip out there£¡Take care and best wishes to you Michael!!!!! :blink: B) :D :D :D :D :ph34r: