Time to Depart...

As I will be leaving the laptop at home, this will be my last post for several days. We hope to find an internet cafe near the consulate to keep everyone updated as we learn of our interview outcome.

Departing from home today from Nashville at 4 PM and arriving in Nanning to share one night with SO and family prior to leaving for GUZ on Monday the 12th.

The "kitchen sink" is in order. Feeling comfortable with all the long, long hours of prep to bring this all together. We will be doing a bit of studying and double checking of all the paperwork in the several days before our interview.

I was lucky enough to find Candle for Love early on in our relationship and a HUGE thanks to everyone who made this site possible and to all who have helped me with my many questions and concerns. Not needing to mention certain names, but thanks again to the members who stand out with their knowledge of the visa process and all who give us here the confidence to move forward with our dreams.

You all have been a blessing to myself and my SO.

Clayton

As I will be leaving the laptop at home, this will be my last post for several days. We hope to find an internet cafe near the consulate to keep everyone updated as we learn of our interview outcome.

Departing from home today from Nashville at 4 PM and arriving in Nanning to share one night with SO and family prior to leaving for GUZ on Monday the 12th.

The "kitchen sink" is in order. Feeling comfortable with all the long, long hours of prep to bring this all together. We will be doing a bit of studying and double checking of all the paperwork in the several days before our interview.

I was lucky enough to find Candle for Love early on in our relationship and a HUGE thanks to everyone who made this site possible and to all who have helped me with my many questions and concerns. Not needing to mention certain names, but thanks again to the members who stand out with their knowledge of the visa process and all who give us here the confidence to move forward with our dreams.

You all have been a blessing to myself and my SO.

Clayton

Good Luck, safe trip, and let the CFL gang know how you are doing!! :lol: :o

Thanks again to everyone.

We are hoping to bring home the "PINK"....thinking the "PINK"....wishing, needing, wanting, dreaming, etc., etc., the "PINK."

Although, what I do know for sure is that I will be back in my baby's arms so very soon. What more could I ask for?

Best of luck to all that will join me on the 15th and to those who are soon to follow.

Clayton

Clayton , enjoy your trip, I'm very envious lol! I wish I could be out there in China and have supported my lao po during her interview. I'm sure your lao po is very thankful and lucky to have you at her side during an important part of both of your lives. Think positively and tell your lao po not to be too stressed and just rest the night before the interview, wish her luck and tell her you love her.

I wish you both good luck!!! Best regards and best wishes,

Sincerely,

Qiao Zhi