In less than 12 hours, my plane leaves for China. I'm going to support my sweetheart in her interview in the big GZ.

Today was a flurry of activity. Between 11 hours or work, I managed to make some last minute purchases and get two extra years of taxes and a copy of my original I-134 notarized.

No matter what happens, I want to thank CFL for your support and responses.

I will be at Mr. Yang's hotel all week and I hope to attend ACH on Monday. If anyone else is there, please look for a tall blond man with a Chinese woman (How many combinations like that could there be in the American Consulate?)

See you in Guangzhou!

Guest Rob & Jin

In less than 12 hours, my plane leaves for China. I'm going to support my sweetheart in her interview in the big GZ.

Today was a flurry of activity. Between 11 hours or work, I managed to make some last minute purchases and get two extra years of taxes and a copy of my original I-134 notarized.

No matter what happens, I want to thank CFL for your support and responses.

I will be at Mr. Yang's hotel all week and I hope to attend ACH on Monday. If anyone else is there, please look for a tall blond man with a Chinese woman (How many combinations like that could there be in the American Consulate?)

See you in Guangzhou!

good luck, think pink