K-3 interview question

I read the Interview requirements in source&link section. Owen wrote "Notarial police certificates are required from each visa applicant aged 16 or over issued by his/her local municipal notary office where he/she has resided for at least six months since attaining the age of sixteen. "

However, the instruction on my wife's P3, it says the Notarial police certificates is only for beneficial's current residence if he or she lived there for longer than 6 months. This is my interpretation.

Please give me some feedbacks. Also, do I need to make copies for three most recent years' tax returns?

just visited the GZ website, the info is the same as owen said. however, it can be interpreted differently. Since my wife worked in DongGuan for 3 years and our interview date is in 2 weeks, i think we are in trouble if we have to have Notarial police certificates in DongGuan. :unsure: :P :blink: :ph34r:

"Each visa applicant aged 16 years or over is required to submit a police certificate from the police authorities of each locality of the country of the applicant's nationality OR current residence where the applicant has resided for at least six months since attaining the age of sixteen."

above is the instruction from the package#3. look at that big "OR". it's so confusion. :ph34r: :unsure: :blink:

All I did was quote GZ's instructions at the time. From experience, the police in China can issue a blanket statement that the individual has never had a police record in China. Some localities only want to issue such for their registered citizens, others will issue one for anybody. Sometimes there is a "special fee" before they will agree to issue the papers for some one from another city.