Interview 24Sep07

Carlos

My wife has her interview on 24Sep07.

Of course we are nervous as we do not know what to expect. It seems the questions are easy. We have all our documentation.

Does anyone know what reasons why there would be issued a blue slip instead of pink?

Also, if my wife arrives at 6:30 does that mean that she will likely get an interview quicker? Or does her arrival time at GUZ not matter?

Thx,

Carlos

Guest Rob & Jin

My wife has her interview on 24Sep07.

Of course we are nervous as we do not know what to expect. It seems the questions are easy. We have all our documentation.

Does anyone know what reasons why there would be issued a blue slip instead of pink?

Also, if my wife arrives at 6:30 does that mean that she will likely get an interview quicker? Or does her arrival time at GUZ not matter?

Thx,

Carlos

Good luck on your interview, there are many reasons to get a blue, read some of the posts here. No it doesn't matter , its not first in line, first to get interview

Carlos, there will be several CFL members in Guangzhou on September 24, and some of them plan to be at ACH at the consulate that day. It sounds like you do not intend to be there, but if your wife speaks English and wants to meet or needs moral support from someone who is also on CFL, you might want to consider introducing her in some way.

Just a thought. Best of luck with the interview.

From most of the posts I have seen on her, know the simple normal answers, eye contact, and be confident in your relationship always!!!

Good Luck of course! :D