Interview date set

I called DOS last week. They told me the interview date is 10/24/07. My wife has not received the P-4 letter as of this morning. I have read Dave's SO has interview for same day. Dave has your SO received her P-4 yet? Or anyone else who has interview for 10/24/07.

Thanks Dan

I think they will give you at least a month notice. You should be receiving it before the 24th of Sept. Good Luck!!!

I called DOS last week. They told me the interview date is 10/24/07. My wife has not received the P-4 letter as of this morning. I have read Dave's SO has interview for same day. Dave has your SO received her P-4 yet? Or anyone else who has interview for 10/24/07.

Thanks Dan

Hi Danielbro!

Congratulations on getting your interview date! You have the same interview date as we do, so if you plan to attend, I hope to see you there the morning of Oct 24th!

We haven't received our P4 yet. Even though my SO lives in a fairly big city (Shanghai), it took a week to get our P3 once GUZ puts in the computer that they have sent the P3. Truthfully it should only take 24 hours to get to Shanghai by EMS, so there must be a lot of other things that they do or some standard delays before they leave GUZ.

I would give your SO a week from today to receive it.

ILS

Thanks Dan

Hi Danielbro!

Congratulations on getting your interview date! You have the same interview date as we do, so if you plan to attend, I hope to see you there the morning of Oct 24th!

We haven't received our P4 yet. Even though my SO lives in a fairly big city (Shanghai), it took a week to get our P3 once GUZ puts in the computer that they have sent the P3. Truthfully it should only take 24 hours to get to Shanghai by EMS, so there must be a lot of other things that they do or some standard delays before they leave GUZ.

I would give your SO a week from today to receive it.

ILS

Yes, I will be there. I hope to bring my wife back to the States with me. Thank you for your reply. Knowing we are not the only one not to receive the P-4 yet makes us both feel better. I will post when she receives the P-4. She lives in Chongqing. We plan to stay at Mr.Yangs at the consulate building. Hope to see you there.

Dan

Guest Rob & Jin

Thanks Dan

Good luck with the interview- think pink

:toot: :toot:

Congrats Daniel.

Our interview is Oct. 11th. I called DOS last week on the 7th and found that out but forgot to ask when the P4 was sent. So I called back yesterday and was told that the P4 just happened to be sent the same day I called, the 7th. Since my SO hadn't gotten it yet and was a little nervous, I asked the nice lady when we should be asking for another copy. She said give it at least 3 weeks. If we don't get it by then my SO can call or Fax GUZ and request another copy.

I have no idea why it should take 3 weeks but that's what she said. She sounded like that was pretty much SOP so I didn't question further.

Best of luck on the interview. :unsure:

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Thanks Dan

Hik our interview is the 23rd, so one day before and we do not have the P4 yet.

congradulations, and good luck.

Don

Congrats Daniel.

Our interview is Oct. 11th. I called DOS last week on the 7th and found that out but forgot to ask when the P4 was sent. So I called back yesterday and was told that the P4 just happened to be sent the same day I called, the 7th. Since my SO hadn't gotten it yet and was a little nervous, I asked the nice lady when we should be asking for another copy. She said give it at least 3 weeks. If we don't get it by then my SO can call or Fax GUZ and request another copy.

I have no idea why it should take 3 weeks but that's what she said. She sounded like that was pretty much SOP so I didn't question further.

Best of luck on the interview. :)

I'm probably in the same time frame as you all. I called DOS yesterday and they said we are "just waiting for an interview date". I'm guessing our interview date to be around the 3rd week of October also. Perhaps we will all meet....cool. I know my sweet SO would like that also!

Dan,

Sunshine told me she the P-4 arrived today. According to DOS, it was sent out last Friday. They used the same EMS label she provided in her P-3 paperwork.

See you on the 24th! Do you plan to attend ACH on the 22nd?

ILS

I would like to attend ACS, but will not arrive until Tuesday. What can you learn at ACS? Perhaps you can fill me in when we meet.

Thanks Dan

Dan,

Sunshine told me she the P-4 arrived today. According to DOS, it was sent out last Friday. They used the same EMS label she provided in her P-3 paperwork.

See you on the 24th! Do you plan to attend ACH on the 22nd?

ILS

I would like to attend ACS, but will not arrive until Tuesday. What can you learn at ACS? Perhaps you can fill me in when we meet.

Thanks Dan

I will attend the ACH that week. I am gooing to ask about names (they did have a typo in my name), to make sure they are correct. Plus, want to make sure no issues since such a long time at NVC. Our interview is the day before, but still might see you around GZ.

Don

Thanks Dan

Wife received P4 today 9/14/07. Mailed on 9/6/07