My gal will be here on June 29

Hi all,

My gal had reserved her flight to USA on June 29. She will be travelling with her grandma and her cousin. We haven't seem each other since 2/13/02. So my wait is almost over. She said she would ship her winter clothes by boat. Yesterday I wired money to her via Western Union. The market owner (in suburb) gave me a Western Union card. He told me the more time I use the Western Union service (using the card), the more discount for future service. The service charge for the wire transfer was only $15. In Chinatown, they charged me $22 for the Western Union service and they didn't mention about the discount card. I wanted to use the Chinatown market service but the sale clerk said their Western Union service will be down for 1 month. I think they did something illegally and shutdown. I also checked out the Asian-American Bank which was opened on Sunday. They want to charge $100 per transfer (up to $5000). So be careful when you want to do any money wire-transfer.

Oh, very nice, Tony, I am so happy for you!!! The 29th is only a few days away, a blink of an eye compared to what length of time you have waited. You have paid perhaps the heaviest price in patience of any of us. The greatest of best wishes for you!!! With the romantic descriptions of your time spent with her in China I believe your lady is also very lucky to finally be coming to be with you.

Guest enight

Congratulations Tony!

we are all happy for you! ... and

we know you might be very busy after your gal arrived, but please

don't forget to stop by sometimes :lol:

Congratulations again! :)

Alan & Kate