Waiting on P3

Hello Everyone!

my name is Ron, I am from Detroit Michigan and my SO is Li Ping

in Harbin. We filed K1 in March, approved here end of May, and sent to

China in June. Will Li be getting packet# 3 soon? Seems like it should be soon based on a lot of the timelines I have seen here.

I am a brand new member, thanks to ROGERINCA for refering me

to this awesome web site. It's nice to know that Im not in this alone!

:lol:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hello Everyone!

China in June. Will Li be getting packet# 3 soon? Seems like it should be soon based on a lot of the timelines I have seen here.

Timelines always vary, and P3s are no exception. Seems to be the luck of the draw. Many members tried tracking the movement of their paperwork from the NVC to GUZ, while it may help narrow things down a bit, there is really no way of telling exactly when that p3 will come. I recall seeing a lucky few receive a p3 within two months of approval, but most it seems were around four months afterward.

Hmmm... you are in Detroit, she is from Harbin. At least she won't have to adapt much to your winter weather :P

Welcome aboard, Ron!

It¡¯s funny you mentioned this; I told him the same thing awhile back and that he was fortunate to fall in love with a woman from a similar climate zone !!

Yes, Harbin sits slightly above the 45th line of Latitude which runs right through the northern portions of Michigan and the Great Lakes region; both of them in that Arctic, cold air mass zone, come winter time.

I told Ron that my life-long Guangzhou girl (23rd line of Latitude) would not be around very long, if subjected to that kind of cold !!! ;)

Thank you Everyone!

This is such a good resource to have for us who are waiting.

I wish I would have known about this site months ago.

Yes, I have lived here in Michigan all my life, but last January

I went to Harbin, and I have never felt cold like that cold! :(

So when my Lao Po comes here, she will think it's mild weather

for winter time. B)

Hello Everyone!

Any day my friend. You can call Dos: Ph. 1-202-66301225 then press 1 then 0 and ask them them for an update on your visa process. They will ask for your GUZ number and your SO's birthdate.