Successful Interview

Another congratulations to you!

Not as extravagant as others but it'll have to do! :huh:

Extravagance is nice, sincerity is appreciated. I am just sorry that I was so late in finding this website. I'll have to do a retro time line when I get the chance. I'll probably need all y'all for the AOS procedure, as I can do it either in Chicago or St Loius.

I don't know if you have been "officially" welcomed here yet by one of our esteemed mods, but if not let me bestow the honors and say, "welcome to candle!"

You'll indeed find many here that can help with any questions you might have. You need only to ask!

Welcome again, and enjoy! :P

Anybody use these people. Any recommendations from anybody ?

Picking up my baby in Shenzhen on the 23rd of october.

Anybody else makeing the trip?

I just got a very good quote on what I was looking for I think.

I like to do every thing in advance(peace of mind) rather than buying tickets over there

A round trip to Hong kong - DFW and a one way for my so from China for $1099 and $999 respectively.

Not bad considering only one layover in Chicago. I have been searching on Flychina all day and the american airlines flight I was wanting had this outrageous price for the one-way 1700 but the round trip was 1100.

Any comments on United airlines or chicago as the poe ?

they offered me a good price,too. but after i found out they want the copy of my DL and credit card, i was like... wait a second...i am not going to give you my info. So, i decided to go w/ United.

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! :mbounce:

congratulations i wish i had hired an attorney. our k1 has taken 1 year and 2 months and we still have no visa.perhaps it is because her father was an army officer who was sent to an interment camp along with the whole family.

best of luck to you

Where are you on your time line? It may not be to late to hire them. I learned a LONG time ago that it is much easier to hire someone to worry for me. The 100% success rate caught my eye. Best of luck, George and Lixin