Hello Everyone;

I filed a I-129Fin February. Has any February Filers received their P-3 yet? :unsure:

Chris and Amy's Timeline

I-129F sent Feb. 13th 2007

Case # received Feb 20th

Sent to NVC May 18th

Sent to GUZ June 11th.

rcbulk,

Just a little ahead of you (see timeline below) with my filing date and I am not expecting P-3 until mid to late August. Hoping sooner, but I am following other timelines and this guesstimate of mine is near what others have experienced.

I, along with several others are all on the same timeline, give or take a couple of weeks. Watch for their timeline updates also. I will be updating mine as each step is achieved.

Clayton

Hello Everyone;

I filed a I-129Fin February. Has any February Filers received their P-3 yet? :unsure:

Hi rcbulk,

Unless you filed through Vermont, P3 in 4 to 5 months is very wishful thinking. :)

I think most of us Feb. filers are looking towards maybe Sept., August at the earliest for P3. It could happen faster, but that would be about the average.

One couple, Zachary And Lychee, got theirs in 2 1/2 months which is almost unheard of. But they went through Vermont which is always a wild card.

Must've been those chocolates I slipped in the the package... I heard Novak was a sucker for chocolates... :unsure:

I have often wondered, perhaps if I accidentally left $100 bill in the envelope, would my case proceed faster?

I think not in America, but you never know.

Must've been those chocolates I slipped in the the package... I heard Novak was a sucker for chocolates... :unsure:

I have often wondered, perhaps if I accidentally left $100 bill in the envelope, would my case proceed faster?

I think not in America, but you never know.

Haha, perhaps you'll get an RFE expecting more "accidents"

I started my application in November 2006. My wife received her P-3 in June. We are still waiting for P-4 and appointment date.

My Timeline:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Guangzhou, China

Marriage : 2006-08-16

I-130 Sent : 2006-11-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-11-09

I-129F Sent : 2006-11-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-12-07

I-129F RFE(s) : 2007-02-15

RFE Reply(s) : 2007-03-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-03-16

NVC Received : 2007-03-22

NVC Left : 2007-04-02

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2007-06-13

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-06-15

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

I-130 Approval : 2007-03-16

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 115 days.

Your I-130 was approved in 135 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I better update my status...

Filed Feb 22 for K3 129F...

P3 July 26th.... returned July 27th... ( like just now in China ) :huh:

For anyone calling DOS to ask about P3.. I called last Friday and was told GUZ does not show to have entered the petition in the computer. SO indicates that P3 was EMS mailed July 24th...

>L

Guess I better update my status...

Filed Feb 22 for K3 129F...

P3 July 26th.... returned July 27th... ( like just now in China ) :huh:

For anyone calling DOS to ask about P3.. I called last Friday and was told GUZ does not show to have entered the petition in the computer. SO indicates that P3 was EMS mailed July 24th...

>L

I called the State Dept. this morning and was told there was a backlog of cases. They were allowing three months from the time of the e-mail application was sent ot Guangzhou to the time Guz actually opens the file. ;) Congratulations on your P-3!!! :P

Hello Everyone;

I filed a I-129Fin February. Has any February Filers received their P-3 yet? :bangin:

Chris and Amy's Timeline

Case # received Feb 20th

Sent to NVC May 18th

Sent to GUZ June 11th.

SO received her P-3 July 26,2007

Hello Everyone;

I filed a I-129Fin February. Has any February Filers received their P-3 yet? :bangin:

Chris and Amy's Timeline

Case # received Feb 20th

Sent to NVC May 18th

Sent to GUZ June 11th.

SO received her P-3 July 26,2007

No, not yet. Several of us are in the same boat as you. I did call NVC and was told application sent to Guangzhou on June 18 and live person at NVC gave me GUZ number. Not to worry. : )