My wife is safety wired in the pissed off position, does that count? :P

Yours too?

Yeah, but then she seems to make up for it :) :pash: :wub: . It's almost like twin personalities :giggle: . My head was spinning for awhile. This training is way different than I ever imagined. I am beginning to get it though. I think :blink: ......... hope :huh:

Sorry about previous post, but couldn't help it. :D

You know if I were to even mention the TV show COPS she would probably break out that new knife set and threaten me with a real reason to even consider a cop. :toot: "Waist of words and time, you should be..... :sosad: ".

Hell I just laugh at her anymore. :lol: We get along great :lol:

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police resources in Dallas are awful! It takes at least one hour to get cops out to a call including serious calls. Everything is on traffic.

So the city re-interrupted the state law to mean that if a business calls the police often then the business is cited as a nuisance area. And what do the Dallas cops do? They give the business owners their cards and their off-hours rate for providing private security. :blink:

I have had my share of speeding tickets, and guess what -- I deserved them. Why, because guess what -- I was speeding. Go Figure. Get over it. If they pull you over they have a damn good reason for it whether you agree or not.

I think I know why you would prefer to stay in China, because according to you -- you can get away with criminal activity you wouldn't be able to hear.

Be careful what you wish for, I hear those Chinese jails are worse then the Mexican ones.

TROLL !!!!

And no I am not a COP, just a law abiding citizen (except for those speeding tickets).

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has been here since 3/04 and we have had cops involved in our lives 2 times. The first was when I knocked down a VN woman in a shopping center parking lot. Her car was parked on the left hand side and another car was trying to get in a space on the other side. As I waited for the cars to clear, she kept waving me on. It was funny. I could not see her cart and that is what I hit. She was holding on it and all I could see was this round face disappearing down. SO got out and helped her up and right away she began asking for money. SO being Chinese knew what was going on and told me to get in the car, which I had parked. The cop came, the ambulance came. The cop took statements and said there was no offence. We went shopping.

The second time, the asst mgr of our apt building deceided to flag the cars that did not have a parking placard in the windshield. We had both the parking one and a handicap one but this little a/h wanted SO to be towed for some reason. He was even talking in the phone saying

she is going to be towed,,she is going to be towed. Meanwhile SO came up with the placard which the towtruck driver ask that she take to the asst mgr. The tow truck driver would not tow us as someone had told him that I really am handicaped. SO and him got into a shouting match as she wanted to wait in the office for the mgr. Then he called the cops. A very nice young one showed up shortly before I did. Everyone gave their story then the cop put the cuffs on SO. She was calm and later I asked her why. She is taking law this semester and was going to sue the punk. When she was in the police car, I could see them talking. He got out and went back to the renting office,said afew words and returned to the car. Took the cuffs off of SO and she left. Later she said that the cop said that someone deserves to go to jail but it is not you.

After my talk with the mgr, the punk has been very quiet.